Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment- For those who have interest in joining the Ghana Armed Forces, this is an article specially made for you, all you have to do is to pay attention and read carefully to see the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2017 applications procedure and requirement.
Ghana Armed Forces Recriutment Requirement
- Must be a Ghanaian citizen by birth
- Must be of good character
- be not less than 20 years and not more than 25 years by 18 may, 2017 for Regular commission and not more than 30 years by feb 2017, for short service commission. for medical corps only – be not more than 35 years for Doctors, 33 years for paramedical personnel by 23 feb 2017 or otherwise specified.
- be of minimum height of 1.68m for male and 1.68m for females.
- Must be medically fit by Ghana Armed Forces standard
- must be single (for regular officer candidates only).
Educational Qualification For The Ghana Armed Forces Recriutment
Before the online application of the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment form 2017 you must have the following
- BECE Must have 6 credit including EEnglish and mathematics
- WASSCE Must have 6 credit including English and mathematics
- SSSCE Must have 6 credit including English and Mathematics
- GCE “O” Level.Must have 6 credit including English and Mathematics
- GCE”A”Level.Must have credits in all three subjects(not less than D) in general papers
How To Apply For Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2017
To apply for the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2017 is very simple and easy, to apply simply visit the site below
If you want us to help you with more information about the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2017, kindly use the comment box for your questions or drop your phone number on the comment box for more update, we are here to guide you on how to register for Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2017.
More from Primedon