Benefits of Weeds – Weeds like marijuana has a very important role to play in the human system. but when the weed is abused it can cause so many damages in the human system.
In the world today people abuse weed and drugs like marijuana, hashish, tobacco etc. In countries like america, marijuana is the third most popular recreational drug apart from alcohol and tobacco and other weeds.
ALSO READ: Download Latest iPhone App For Free
Weed like cannabis is far less dangerous than alcohol or tobacco. Around 50,000 people die each year from alcohol poisoning. Similarly, more than 400,000 deaths each year are attributed to tobacco smoking. By comparison, cannabis is nontoxic and cannot cause death by overdose.
Weed is one of the most abused drugs in the world,which comes from the Indian hemp plant, and the part that contains the “drug” is found primarily in the flowers (commonly called the “buds”) and much less in the seeds, leaves, and stems of the plant.
Marijuana, when sold, is a mixture of dried out leaves, stems, flowers and seeds of the hemp plant. It is usually green, brown or gray in color and these drugs can be taken in many ways.
READ MORE: Easy Steps For Gmail Login Account
BENEFITS OF WEEDS TO THE HUMAN BODY
The following are the Benefits of Weeds to the human body system.
1. Lessens side effects from treating hepatitis c and increases treatment effectiveness.
2. Helps reverse the carcinogen effects of tobacco, and improve lung health.
3. Decreases anxiety.
4. Protects brain after a stroke.
5. Helps veterans suffering from PTSD
6. Helps to Decreases the symptoms of Dravet’s Syndrome.
7. Helps to Controls Epileptic seizure.
8. Marijuana slows and stops cancer cells from spreading.
9. Helps eliminate nightmares.
10. Protects the brain from concussion, and trauma and also Improves symptoms of Lupus, an autoimmune disorder.
More from Primedon