The 2016 NABTEB Result is now out. Candidate and the general public are hereby informed that the May/June 2016 Result of the National Business and Technical Examination Board has been released.
Candidates are on this note advise to check their NATBET result online through the NATBET portal via www.eworld.nabtebnigeria.org. For more details on how to check 2016 NABTEB Result, candidates are advise to follow the steps listed below.
How To Check 2016 NABTEB Result On www.eworld.nabtebnigeria.org
1. Enter your Candidatate Identification Number e.g. 8001178
2. Select the Type of Examination
3. Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year e.g. 2002
4. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
5. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
6. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
For your result sent to your e-mail address, do the followings:
1. Follow steps 1-5 above.
2. Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
3. Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. email@example.com
4. Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
YOU CAN NOW CHECK YOUR RESULTS USING YOUR MOBILE PHONES
- Send SMS in the format below:NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
- For example: To check for May/June results, NABTEB*01001001*123456789012*MJ*2012
- To check for Nov/Dec results, NABTEB*01001001*123456789012*ND*2012
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message.
Wait for your result to be delivered to your mobile phone via sms.
NOTE: Don’t use card that has already been used by another candidate.
Do not enter an invalid e-mail address for result to be sent as this will penalize you by deducting your card use.
Provided you follow the steps below, you will be able to access your 2016 NABTEB Result. You may use the comment box if you encounter any problem in checking your result.
More from Primedon