2017 Ghana Waec Result Checker – Following the just concluded 2017 WAEC Examination, The West Africa Examination Council WAEC has officially released the 2017 Waec result of all candidates who took part in the 2017 West African Senior Certificate Examination (WASSCE). you can now access your 2017 Ghana Waec Result Checker portal to check your result.
For candidates in Ghana, here is a simple step on how to access your 2017 Waec Result online, The Ghana Waec Result can be accessed online using the 2017 Ghana Waec Result Checker via the Waec Council Website @ www.ghana.waecdirect.org.
Here is a break down of the 2017 Ghana Waec Result released by the WAEC Board.
For the 2017 Ghana Waec Result a total number of 289,210 sat for the Examination of which 147,591 (51%) are males & 141,619 (49%) are females. The performance of the candidates in respect for the core compulsory subject are listed below
ENGISH LANGUAGE – 155,077 (54.06) obtained A1-C6, 73,409 (25.59%) obtained D7-E8 while 58,351 (20.35%) had F9.
MATHEMATICS – 122,450 (42.73%) obtained A1-C6, 106,024 (34%) obtained D7-E8 while 58,070 (20.27%) had F9.
INTEGRATED SCIENCE – 125,204 (43.66%) obtained A1-C6, 84,851 (29.59%) obtained D7-E8 while 76,693 (26.75%) had F9.
SSOCIAL SCIENCE – 149,806 (52.25%) obtained A1-C6, 69795 (24.35%) obtained D7-E8 while 67,078 (23.40%) had F9.
Following the just released 2017 Waec Result, the next question will be – How to Check my WAEC Result online?. And that the reason why we are here, am going to show you a step by step guide on how you can easily access your WAEC result online.
How To Use 2017 Ghana Waec Result Checker
To check your result is very simple all you have to do is to follow the guidelines below.
1. You can Purchase the WAEC SCRATCH CARD from any Bank, Post Office, Authorized Dealers and WAEC office nearest to you in your area.
2. You can visit any cyber cafe to check your WAEC result or you can easily check it with your Android phone.
3. On your browser, enter or visit www.ghana.waecdirect.org
3. When the portal opens, you will have something like this
4. On the result checker page, enter your Index Number.
5. Choose or Select the type of Examination e.g WASSCE
6. Select your Examination Year e.g 2017
7. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
8. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
9. Then kindly Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct and accurate.
10. Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window.
11. Wait patiently as This may take several minutes.
12. As the result pops out, you can now save or print out your 2017 Waec Result.
How To Verify Your 2017 Ghana Waec Result
To verify the 2017 Ghana Waec Result, kindly follow the steps below.
2. Enter your 9-digit Index number
3. Choose or Select the type of Examination e.g SSCE, WASSCE, BECE etc
4. Select your Examination Year e.g 2017
5. Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912.
7. The kindly Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct and accurate.
8. Enter the EMAIL address for which verification is required
9. Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window and Wait patiently as This may take several minutes.
Here is a guide on how to confirm your Ghana Waec Result
1. Firstly, visit the Ghana Waec Result confirmation portal via https://resultconfirmation.waecgh.org/form.aspx
2. Fill in the result confirmation request form
3. While filling the form you are required to enter the following information in the open field required
Surname Other Names, Email Address, Phone Number, Contact Address Recipient Address (Include full directional address), Destination Country.
4. Move down to enter your Examination details, you are to enter the following
Index Number, Examination type and Examination Year.
5. Click on the submit and proceed to payment.
How To Purchase My 2017 Ghana Waec Result Checker Scratch Card
The Ghana Waec Result Checker Scratch Card can be purchased in the following offices and locations
Ghana National Office, Examination Loop (Behind Ridge Hospital)
Telephone Number – 233-021-685901- 4
WAEC Branch Office, Near Kumasi Technical Institute (KTI)
Telephone Number – 233-051-26064 / 34452 / 34454/34448
WAEC Branch, Office, Near Regional Administration, Sekondi
Telephone Number – 233-031-46334 / 46041
WAEC Branch Office, Adisadel Estate
Telephone Number – 233-042-32878
WAEC Branch Office, Old Estate Road
Telephone Number – 233-081-20922 / 20923 / 20075 / 20921
WAEC Branch Office, Accra Road (Opposite SCC/Ghana Highways Authority Offices)
Telephone Number – 233-091-28254
WAEC Branch Office, (Behind Ghana Legion and District Assembly Offices)
Telephone Number – 233-061-27016 / 24462
WAEC Branch Office, (Kalpohin Estates)
Telephone Number – 233-071-23092 / 23421
WAEC Branch Office, SOE Residential Area (Near Catering Rest House)
Telephone Number – 233-072-23232 / 24267
WAEC Branch Office, Regional Administration
Telephone Number – 233-0756-22278
- The Waec scratch card can only be used by one candidate.
- The Waec scratch card can also be used to check your Waec result for 5 times only after which it becomes invalid.
- Using UC Web browser will be your best option for accessing the WAEC website when it’s experiencing overload.
If you have any complication in accessing 2017 Ghana Waec Result Checker portal, don’t bother anyone… come back to this web page on the comment section and drop your question. you will get you reply in less than 24 hours.
More from Primedon