How To Check my 2017 NECO June/July Result Online
You can now check your 2017 NECO June/July Result using this platform, we wish to inform all candidates who took part in the just concluded NECO Exam, that the result for 2017/2018 National Examination Council (NECO) Senior Scholl Certificate Examination has been released.
All candidates who participated in the Examination are to visit the nearest NECO offices to purchase the Exam Scratch Card to check their results.
How To Check 2017 NECO June/July Result
To access your 2017 NECO June/July result is very easy, without wasting your time, you can check your NECO Result with the following steps.
1. Visit any NECO office around your location to purchase the Neco Scratch Card
2. Log on to the result checking portal via mynecoexams.com/results/
3. Select year Examination Type e.g June/July
4. Select year of examination e.g 2017
5. Enter your scratch card PIN number and your Examination Number on the space provided
6. Check the details you entered carefully to make sure they are correct.
7. Then click on Check My Result
8. Wait patiently for your result to load, when the result pops out. You can choose to save or print it out.
MORE FROM US –EBSU Cut Off Mark 2017 & Admission Requirement
- The NECO scratch card can only be used by one candidate.
- The NECO scratch card can also be used to check your NECO result for 5 times only after which it becomes invalid.
- Using UC Web browser will be your best option for accessing the NECO website when it’s experiencing overload.
If you have any complication checking your 2017 NECO May/June Result don’t bother anyone… come back to this web page on the comment section and drop your question. you will get you reply in less than 24 hours.
More from Primedon