2017 Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Online Application Form: For all the Nigerians, that have been waiting for a long time now to apply for the 2017 Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Online Application Form. This is to inform you that the Online Application 2017 Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment is
about to commence. For those who want to be part of the Nigerian Army Officer, here comes your opportunity to fulfill you dream when you apply for 2017 Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment.
On this post you all get the relevant information on how to apply for the 2017 Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment, the Requirements involved, Educational Qualifications and all other important updates via the 2017 Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment.
The DSSC is a 9-month intensive military training for professionals drawn from various disciplines to serve as officers in the non-combat services of the Army, Navy and the Air Force.
General Requirements For 2017 Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
The entry qualifications for the DSSC are as follows:
(a) Be a Nigerian as defined in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
(b) Be male or female between the ages of 22 to 35 years for both serving personnel and civilians.
(c) Be medically and physically fit.
(d) Measure not less than 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female) in height.
(e) Possess a minimum of first degree of not less than Second Class Lower Division from a recognized University or HND from a recognized Polytechnic of not less than Lower Credit.
(f) Applicants (less serving members of the Armed Forces) must have completed the NYSC Scheme or provide proof of exemption as the case may be.
(g) Graduates with professional qualifications must be duly registered by relevant bodies recognized by Nigerian Laws at the commencement of cadet training
(h) Possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
(i) Possess a valid certificate of the state of origin.
(j) Recommended by at least two recognizable referees who must attest to the applicant’s character and integrity. Serving military personnel must be recommended by their commanders.
(k) Candidates must not be members of any cult/society/fraternity.
(l) All female applicants are advised to seek for commission into specialist corps e;g Medical, Legal Service or Army Public Relations.
(m) Candidates must present contact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians and Next of Kin.
How To Apply For 2017 Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment
For interested Applicant follow the procedures below to apply
1. Log on to www.nigerianarmyms.ng to create your account online
2. Before application, read the qualification criteria very carefully
3. Proceed to the homepage, and select the DSSC Application
4. Click on register and complete the registration
5. On a successful registration, you will receive a success email notification from the Nigerian Army.
6. Click on the “Login” tab to log in, then you can now fill the online application form
7. On filling the Application form you are to add your profile(Your passport & Biodata)
8. Also, add your qualification details(WASSCE & other educational certificates)
9. Upload & Edit other supporting Documents(Attach your Certificates here)
10. All Applicants for the Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application.
- The first page of the printed copy is to be signed by a Court of Law and the second page is to be signed by the Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from your state.
- Successful applicants are required to present their printed photo-slip to the selection board during the interview.
- Online Application is free
- The DSSC normally assembles in mid-July of every year.
- The Direct Short Service Course has an annual intake of 100 cadets per Service, totaling 300 cadets for a course. There is provision to increase the number whenever there is a need.
If you need us to help you with information at the right time about 2017 Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Online Application Form, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
More from Primedon