2017 Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Graduate Recruitment – This is to inform the general public, Interested and qualified applicants about the 2017 Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Graduate Recruitment, Appl applicant s are advised to follow the procedure when applying.
Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, a member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) – anchor bottler for Coca-Cola with the franchise to bottle Coca-Cola products in 28 countries. We bottle Coca-Cola products in Nigeria, offering iconic non-alcoholic beverages such as Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Schweppes, and Limca in the sparkling beverage category; and 5 Alive and Eva in the still beverage category.
In line with our mission of enriching the lives of our local communities, we train and equip youths with employable skills in vocational areas, who will subsequently contribute to Nigeria’s capacity development. Thus, applications are invited for the vacant position below:
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Graduate Jobs
What’s In It For You
- High-performance culture
- Reward and Recognition
- Dynamic working environment
- Diversity and inclusion
- Professional training and development
- Empowerment & Accountability
What We Are Looking For
- Intelligent, mentally agile and ambitious
- Always going the extra mile
- Brave in innovating and making change happen
- Open to learning and new experiences
- Passionate about achieving exceptional result
- A valuable team member
- Have an ethical approach to work
Requirements For 2017 Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Graduate Recruitment
What you must have
1. Second Class Honors (Upper Division) in any of the following disciplines:
- Engineering (Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Industrial Production);
- Sciences (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology)
- Social Sciences (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics)
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
2. NYSC discharge certificate not earlier than 2016
3. Minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination.
How To Apply For 2017 Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Graduate Recruitment
Interested and qualified Applicants should
1. Online application is free
2. Multiple application disqualifies the applicant
3. Application Deadline: Not Specified
4. Only applicants who meet the minimum requirements will be invited for an interview.
Good Luck As You Apply
if you want us to help you with more update via the 2017 Nigerian Bottling Company (NBC) Graduate Recruitment, Kindly submit your email address or phone number on the comment box below, Remember that subscription is free.
More from Primedon