2017 NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT: This is to inform the general puplic that the 2017 NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT is now on, all interested applicant are adviced to apply now. Here is a guide for you on how to apply the 2017 NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT.
Don’t forget that The Nigerian Navy (NN) is a branch of the Nigerian Armed Forces. The Nigerian Navy is among the largest Navies on the African continent, consisting of several thousand personnel, including those of the Coast Guard.
Educational Qualification For 2017 NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT
- All Applicants should possess any of the following educational and/professional qualifications:
- West African School Certificate/Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level.
- WAEC City and Guilds or London City and Guilds.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND).
- Any other educational qualification equivalent to those mentioned above.
- All applicants must produce their primary school leaving certificate.
- Applicants are to note that entry requirement into the following categories is SSCE or equivalent: B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, C1, D1, D2, D4, D5, D6, E1, E2, E3, E4, F1, G, H. Any other additional qualifications in these categories can only serve as an added advantage for selection into the branch and not for advancement. See the guide for details.
Requirements For 2017 NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 22 years at the time of entry into the Training School for school certificate holders, while 24 years of age is the acceptable limit for those with higher qualifications e.g. Nurses, NCE Holders, ICT Professionals, etc.
- Applicants must not be single before joining.
- Applicant is required to print out Parent/Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Applicants with any of the following problems are NOT to apply: short sight, ear problem, previous orthopaedic operation, flat foot, below the required height (Male 1.70, Female 1.67), fracture, stammering or any natural disability.
- Must be free from any previous conviction by court of law on criminal charges.
Document Required For 2017 NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT
Applicants must come to the recruitment centres with the following documents:
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
- Photocopies of Credentials.
- Duly completed identification form to be signed by Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and above from candidate’s State of Origin.
- Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by Applicant’s Parent or Guardian.
- Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped by any of the persons mentioned in Sub-Paragraph (c) above.
- Candidates are to bring the scratch cards of their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment centres.
Document Required For 2017 NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT Aptitude Test
Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude Test Centres:
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Local Government Attestation Card.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Photocopies of Certificates including NYSC Discharge Certificate
How To Apply For 2017 NIGERIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT
1. Applications are to be submitted online
2. Applicants are to produce original of all copies of credentials listed above before recruitment.
3. Any applicant suspected to have impersonated, forged or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the recruitment exercise.
4. The date for the Recruitment Aptitude Test is 7 October 2017.
5. Any attempt to inundate the Naval Headquarters with letters from any quarters by any applicant lead to disqualification of such applicants.
6. Applicants are to note that the entire enlistment process is free and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
7. Any applicant possessing higher educational/professional qualification, i.e. HND, BA/BSc, etc other than those stated in Paragraph 1 (a-g) should not apply. This attracts outright withdrawal or dismissal and hand over to Civil Police for prosecution.
8. On completion of the application form, applicants are to click SUBMIT on the portal and generate the applicant’s Application ID.
9. Applicants to print out a copy of the Application Summary.
For technical support call 08189308121 and 08189308122 between 0900 and 1600 only. For more information & updates, kindly subscribe to our site by submitting you Email address & phone number THANKS!!!
More from Primedon