2017 Npower Recruitment Registration: The Federal Government are inviting all interested Nigerian Graduates to apply for N-Power Recruitment Form 2017. The online application for N-Power Recruitment is N-power recruitment is scheduled to start on the 13th of June 2017, and by this notice.
2017 Npower Recruitment Registration is designed for Unemployed Graduates in Nigeria, the application portal is open for applicants who wish to apply.
Here is all you need to know about the N-Power Recruitment program.
What Is N-power Recruitment For Unemployed Graduates
The N-Power Recruitment program is a poverty eradication program incited by the federal government of Nigeria aimed at employing 500,000 Nigerian youths by equipping them with world-class skills and certification, which makes youth to become tomorrow’s innovators and movers in the domestic and global market.
What will I benefit from Npower?
Immediately you register online at the NPower website which is www.Npower.gov.ng, N-Power teachers corps will give you the full right to become one of the best in the world.
Aims Of The Npower Programme
The Npower program helps:
1. To intervene and directly improve the livelihood of a critical mass of young unemployed Nigerians
2. To create an ecosystem of solutions for ailing public services and government diversification policies.
3. To develop a qualitative system for the transfer of employability, entrepreneurial and technical skills.
1. N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development.
2. The selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide
Passing the relevant tests
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
3. For the purposes of N-Power, Graduate means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution.
Criteria For 2017 NPOWER Recruitment Registration
Applicant for the Npower recruitment 2017 must be
1.Unemployed graduates or nongraduates
2.Must be between 18-35 years old
3. Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
4. For Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
5. Problem-solving skills
6. Ability to undertake self-tutorship
How to Apply For 2017 N-Power Recruitment | www.Npower.gov.ng
1. Visit the N-Power online registration website which is www.npower.gov.ng and Apply for N-Power Recruitment Form 2017.
2. Simply, register by creating your username and password, then sign in.
3. Check the various programs and choose the one you want and click on apply at the bottom of the page.
4. Kindly fill the N-Power Recruitment Form correctly and provide the accurate information and documents to support your application.
5. After submitting, you will be sent an acknowledgment email letter by Npower, confirming the receipt of the application.
6. After 48hours you will be notified by email and the registration portal whether you are eligible for the N-Power program, if you are unsuccessful you may apply again in subsequent programs.
7. If you are successful you can proceed to the test page at the MY N-POWER PORTAL, you will be required to write two tests; general skills test and program specific test.
8. Depending on your program there may be a final interview before acceptance into the N-Power program, otherwise, you will receive an email confirming your provisional acceptance into the N-Power program.
9. You will have to confirm your acceptance to secure your place.
If you encounter any challenge in filling your 2017 N-Power Recruitment Registration, kindly use the comment box to indicate. Also, make use of the comment box for any suggestion about our post and also share this information with your friends via twitter, facebook, google plus, WhatsApp using the share button. Good luck!!
More from Primedon