2017 YouWinConnect Online Registration Form Is Out– This information is for all interested applicants who wish to take part in the 2017 YouWinConnect Online Registration, and wish to know if the 2017 YouWin Online Registration Form is out, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you that the 2017 YouWin Online Registration Form is out. here is a guide on how to apply for the Youwin progaramme, the basic requirements and other important updates about the 2017 Youwin programme.
YouWiN! Connect is a multimedia based relaunch of the YouWiN! programme of the Federal Ministry of Finance. It aims to support young entrepreneurs as they PLAN, START and GROW their businesses, by providing Enterprise Education as well as access to technical and consulting services. The programme aims to promote entrepreneurship, job creation, and wealth via enterprise education for young Nigerians.
Here is another opportunity for you to be to be selected for the 2017 YouWinConnect programme when you apply for the 2017 YouWinConnect Online Registration Form. Just as the 2017 Npower recruitment programme is going on now, the YouWin progamme is yet another programme that is sponsored by the Federal government Nigeria to
1. Build up to 55,500 budding young entrepreneurs yearly
2. Nurture ideas and innovation from young entrepreneurial participants from Universities, Polytechnics, Technical colleges, and other post-secondary institutions in Nigeria.
3. Encourage expansion, specialization, and spin-offs of existing businesses in Nigeria
4. Enable young entrepreneurs to access a wide business professional network and improve their visibility
5. Target growth in the Agriculture/Agro-processing, Construction, ICT, Fashion, Manufacturing and Retail sectors.
6. And also Increase firm growth by 20% and employment by participating MSMEs in Nigeria
Criteria For 2017 YouWinConnect Online Registration Form
- Applicants must have post-secondary school qualification.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- All Applicants must be Nigerians and resident in Nigeria.
- Applicants businesses must be domiciled in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively – speaking and writing – in English.
- Each Applicant must be willing to attend all training and mentoring exercises organized by the programme.
- Applicants must not be an employee of the Nigerian Civil Service.
How To Apply For 2017 YouWinConnect Online Registration Form
To Apply for the 2017 YouWinConnect programme, follow the guides below.
1. Visit the official website via https://www.youwinconnect.org.ng/
2. On the right-hand side of the page, click on Apply
3. A form like this will appear
4. Fill in your details by entering the following
- Your First Name
- Middle Name
5. Then click on the Register button
6. A confirmation message will be sent to your email address
7. Go to your inbox, open it and use the password sent to you to log in with your profile.
8. Then select your New Business Application, fill the form and submit online. You can save your application form as you go along, and come back to it at any time. Once you are happy with your application use the Submit button on the form to send it to us. You can submit only ONE application.
9. After the closing date, you will be notified if you have been selected for the next stage of the competition.
- You must choose to participate in one award pool. There are 6 regional pools on the basis of the geo-political zone as identified by the market in which you want to do business.
- Online Application is free
- Multiple Application disqualifies the Applicant.
- Application ends on 31st August 2017
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about 2017 YouWinConnect Online Registration Form, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
More from Primedon