2017/2018 FUNAI Post-UTME Admission Screening Form – Good News, this is to inform all interested candidates/general public that the 2017/2018 FUNAI Post-UTME Admission Screening Form for Federal University Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (FUNAI) is out. On this post is a full guideline on how to apply for the 2017/2018 FUNAI Post-UTME Admission Screening Form.
Interested candidates who made FUNAI their first choice institution in their application for admission in the 2017/2018 UTME, who scored 180 and above are hereby invited to apply for the FUNAI Post-UTME Screening exercise.
How To Apply For 2017/2018 FUNAI Post-UTME Admission Screening Form
All Prospective candidates are required to pay a sum of Two Thousand Naira only (N2, 000.00). To register.
follow the steps outlined below:
1. Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng.
3. Click on 2017/2018 Admission Screening Application sub-menu item
5. Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
6. Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
7. Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
8. Proceed with the completion of the form.
9. Upload CLEAR COPIES of 2017 UTME Result, O’ Level results, Birth Certificate, and Local Government Identification.
10. Carefully Confirm your entries.
11. Submit your application.
12. Print out your acknowledgement slip, And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
2017/2018 FUNAI Post-UTME TEST REQUIREMENTS
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
1. Registration print-out acknowledgement slip from the University website
2. 2017/2018 Original UTME Result slip (not photocopy) showing
candidate’s picture and score.
Online application ends on September 11th, 2017
Post UTME screening start on 18th – 20th September, 2017
MORE FROM US
For any contribution on How To Apply For 2017/2018 FUNAI Post-UTME Admission Screening Form, Kindly use the comment box to let us know and don’t forget to share this information with your friends usin the share buttons below.
More from Primedon