2017/2018 Germany Visa Lottery Application Form – This is to inform all those who have been waiting for the 2017/2018 Germany Visa Lottery Application Form for, that the Online application form is now out. On this post is the guides and requirement on how to apply for the 2017/2018 Germany Visa Lottery Application Form.
Before applying for the Germany visa lottery form I believe that by now you must know the type of visa you want to apply for because many citizens today still don’t have any idea of how to apply for Germany visa lottery.
Germany is an advanced country with excellent living standards, social protection level, excellent salary, lovely people, a federal parliamentary republic in central-western Europe, immigration to Germany is popular among people all over the world. Here are some helpful tips on Germany visa application.
TYPES OF VISA
- Studying & Language Learning Visa
- Business Visa
- Airport Transit Visa
- Working Visa
- Guest Scientist Visa
- Training/Internship Visa
- Medical Treatment Visa
- Trade Fair & Exhibitions Visa
2017/2018 Germany Visa Lottery Application Form – Application Guides
Before applying here is a full guide on how you apply for the 2017/2018 Germany Visa Lottery Application Form
- Completed application form in English and German only
- Passport size photographs (see visa photo requirements for details)
- Valid national passport
- Personal bank statements for the last three months
- Confirmation letter from your health insurance stating coverage for emergency medical treatment with a minimum of €30,000
- Leave letter to your company (if employed)
- Proof of accommodation. Hotel bookings for your stay.
- Proof of flight reservation. You can use the visa consultation services like this one or find one online.
- No-objection certificate from school or university (if student)
- Personal covering letter with entire travel plan (itinerary)
- Proof of civil status: Marriage certificate, birth certificate of children, death certificate of spouse, ration card (if applicable)
- Your driver’s license and/or utility bill in your name as proof of residence in the consular where you plan to apply for the visa
- If traveling unaccompanied by parent(s), consent letter signed by both parents
- Form signed by both parents
- Copy of the parent(s)’ passports data page
How To Apply For 2017/2018 Germany Visa Lottery Application Form
You can apply at the Embassy of the country where you want to go. First-time applicants have to submit the application form along with the required documents in person. Frequent travelers may submit their application and documents via an agent or a travel agency. It is recommended you apply for a visa at least 3 weeks before your travel date to meet any processing delays Or
Click here to Fill the Online Application Form
Payment Of 2017/2018 Germany Visa Lottery Application Form
Applicants have to pay for the visa by a bank transfer. Check’s or credit cards are not accepted by embassies. The money order must be in the name of the Consulate in your home country and not be older than two months. Cost of a Schengen visa as of 2008 is €60.
The online application is free.
the fee for all types of visas is 60 Euro
Visa fees will not be reimbursed in case of the visa being rejected and the price is subject to change at any time.
With a Schengen visa you are not allowed to work or study, thus it’s mandatory that you apply for a student visa or work visa (national visa) if you wish to stay for more than 90 days.
If you want us to help you with more information about the 2017/2018 Germany Visa Lottery Application Form, kindly use the comment box for your questions we are here to guide you on how to register for your visa. Always remember to bookmark us at www.primedon.com for more info THANKS!
More from Primedon