2017/2018 UK Visa Lottery Application Form – This post is for those who have been looking for how to apply for the 2017/2018 UK Visa Lottery Application Form, On this post is the guides and steps, General Requirements and Application guidelines that will help you while applying for your 2017/2018 UK Visa Lottery Application Form.
United Kingdom (UK) is an advanced country with excellent living standards, social protection level, excellent salary, lovely people, immigration to the UK is popular among people all over the world. The UK is one of the ideal countries in the world for immigration and settlement. If you are an aspiring United Kingdom immigration, this post is specially designed for you, so you can get extensive information on the complete Uk visa lottery application form, Here are some helpful tips on the UK visa Lottery Application.
Before applying for the 2017/2018 UK Visa Lottery Application Form, you must make sure that you indicate the type of visa you are applying for.
The type visa you apply depends on the country and the reason you are applying for a particular country. But we are focusing on how to apply for the 2017 UK Visa Lottery Application Form with respect to the few countries offering these services.
Types of VISA Issued By UK visa lottery
- Visitor visa
- Pilgrimage visa
- Diplomat visa
- Transit visa
- Farmworker visa
- Tourist visa
- Study visa
- Skilled worker visa
- Business Visa
2017/2018 UK Visa Lottery Application Form Requirements
Before Applying for the 2017/2018 UK Visa Lottery All Applicants are to meet up with the requirements listed below:
- A valid travel passport( ECOWAS passport)
- Application Form – The UK visa form has to be filled online
- One passport sized colour photograph on white background. This must not be more than 6 months old (45mmx35mm wide)
- Evidence of permission to be in the UK if you are not a national of the Nigeria. E.g visa, green card, residence permit etc.
- Photocopy of passport data page
- Letter of Invitation
- Financial proof, original bank statement ( at least 6 months)
- Birth certificate for children traveling with parents.
- Applicant traveling on an official business should attach a letter of invitation/confirmation of training/conference, with full details of the Company’s Authorized Representative; physical address and phone numbers.
- Supporting letter from sponsor/friend
- Utility bills
- Details of hotel/flight bookings
- Marriage certificate if applicable
Required Documents For 2017 UK Visa Lottery Appointment
The following documents are required from the applicants who are applying for the 2017 UK Visa Lottery Application Form
- A printed copy of your online application and appointment confirmation.
- Your passport.
At your appointment you will:
- submit your application form and supporting documents
- have your photo and fingerprints (known as “biometric information”) taken
How To Book Your Appointment
You can book an appointment at the visa application center in:
- Ikeja, Lagos
- Victoria Island, Lagos
APPLY NOW Spain Visa Lottery Application Form 2017 | Application procedures and Requirements
How To Apply For 2017 UK Visa Lottery Application Form
1. visit the portal www.uk.usembassy.gov
2. For easy application, You can also visit the UK immigration visa website to know the type of visa you will be applying for.
3. Click on the Application form
4. Enter your details correctly in the spaces provided in block letters with a valid email address.
- Choose your evaluation form
- your contact information
- provide all your personal profile
- your language skills
- Personal net worth and make sure you do not under or overestimate it
- Work history
5. After filling the Application form, You will be given a GWF number which should be taken care of as you will need it later.
6. The date for your appointment will be sent to you via your email account, the venue, and required documents.
7. Click submits.
2017/2018 UK Visa Lottery Application Form Center Addresses
- UK Visa Application Centre in Victoria Island, Lagos
1st Floor, Churchgate Tower 2
Plot PC31 Churchgate Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- UK Visa Application Centre in Ikeja, Lagos
TLS Contact Processing Services Ltd.
Etiebets Place, 21 Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way
- UK Visa Application Centre, Abuja.
TLS Contact Processing Services Ltd.
3rd floor El Yakub Plaza, Plot 1129
Zakariya Maimalari street, opp war college
Central Business Area, Abuja
- UK Government for Visas & Immigration British High Commission, Lagos
Dangote House, Aguyi Ironsi Street Maitama District, Abuja
- UK Government for Visas & Immigration British Deputy High Commission, Abuja
11 Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island, Lagos
If you have any questions about how to apply for 2017/2018 UK Visa Lottery Application Form, please let us know in the comment box below.
More from Primedon