Instead of wasting your time sitting on your dentist’s chair for teeth whitening kit, kindly check out these 7 Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally. Do you know that some foods such as celery, apples, pears, and carrots trigger lots of saliva, which washes away food debris on your teeth, and helps in whitening your teeth naturally.
Foods That Can Whiten Your Teeth Naturally
- Apples: Apple contain high levels of malic acid, when chewing this fruits, it gently scrubs all the debris, bacteria and stains from your mouth. Eating apple is one of the best way to whiten teeth.
- Broccoli: This vegetable smoothly abrades your teeth surface, which remove unsightly stains. Broccoli contains iron that protects the tooth enamel by coating it with an invisible barrier that keeps cavity causing acids away.
- Cheese: Cheese contains phosphorus and calcium that helps strengthen teeth and gums through re-mineralization. This help in insulating teeth from harmful acids in the mouth, and it also whiten your teeth fast.
- Carrots: Biting and chewing carrots raw also increase the amount of saliva in your mouth. Carrot contains Vitamin A which is very good, not just only for your eyesight, but also helps in strengthen the tooth enamel.
- Shiitake Mushrooms: Shiitake mushrooms can be one of the most sustainable foods in your diet, it decrease susceptibility to colds, flu or other problems related to unwanted activity of micro-organisms in the teeth. It is one of the food that can whiten your teeth.
- Basil: This is a natural antibiotic herb that has bacteria inhibiting properties that helps to prevent cavities.
- Pineapple: Pineapple has an enzyme known as Bromelain, it’s a natural stain that helps segregate plaque from the surface of your teeth. It prevents tooth erosion from occurring, their by giving you healthier and whiter teeth.
More from Primedon