2017 Kenyan Airway Recruitment – Kenyan Airway formerly know as Kenyan Airway Ltd, is the leading flag carrier of Kenya and was founded in 1977, after the dissolution of East African Airways. The carrier’s head office is located in Embakasi, Nairobi with its hub at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
At Kenya Airways we believe that our greatest asset is our people. When you join Kenya Airways we provide you with training and the systems and tools you require for performing. Best of all, we provide you with an environment that will enable you to achieve your full potential.
General Requirements For 2017 Kenyan Airway Recruitment
Our minimum requirements for a Direct Entry Pilot Are as follows:
- Minimum educational qualification of mean grade C or equivalent with at least grade
- C in English, Mathematics, Physics/Chemistry/Physical Science. Higher qualifications
will be an added advantage.
- Grade “A” Aeroplane Performance Rating
- Kenyan CPL with instrument rating with no limitations
- Gas turbines
- Minimum of 250 hours. Accident/incident free
- Must possess strong inter-personal, communication and organizational skills
- Be a strong team player
- Must have high integrity
Notice For 2017 Kenyan Airway Recruitment
All applicants who meet the minimum entry requirements will undergo the following assessments:
- Positive referencing
Each applicant will be required to meet the benchmark for each test before progressing to the next stage of the selection process.
How To Create Kenyan Airway Recruitment Account
If you do not have an account, click on the Register today link
- Enter all the mandatory details and submit (* Indicates required field) If you already have an account, log in to your account
- Once logged in, click on My Account and enter your personal and professional details under the Personal Information tab
- Please Note: Those who have gone through out system and
failed in any of the interview stages should not apply.
- Next, enter your Employment History, Education Qualifications and any other Additional Qualifications you may have under the Qualifications and Skills tab
- Please note that you must indicate your “O” level mean grade and Grades in Math, English, and Physics by selecting the certificate
How To Apply For 2017 Kenyan Airway Recruitment
For all interested and qualified applicants.
More from Primedon