This is for those who have been looking for how to apply for the 2017 UK Visa Lottery Application Form, On this post is a guide and steps, General Requirements and Application guidelines that will help you while applying for your 2017 UK Visa Lottery Application Form.
The United Kingdom made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland is an island nation in northwestern Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential center of finance and culture. England is also the site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.
UK is an advanced country with excellent living standards, social protection level, excellent salary, lovely people, immigration to the UK is popular among people all over the world. UK is one of the ideal countries in the world for immigration and settlement. If you are an aspiring United Kingdom immigration, this post is specially designed for you, so you can get extensive information on the complete Uk visa lottery application form, Here are some helpful tips on the UK visa Lottery Application.
Please note that there are different types of Visa you can apply for, other than 2017 UK Visa Lottery. The type visa you apply depends on the country and the reason you are applying for a particular country. But we are focusing on how to apply for the 2017 UK Visa Lottery Application Form with respect to the few countries offering these services.
Types of VISA Issued By UK visa lottery
- Visitor visa
- Pilgrimage visa
- Diplomat visa
- Transit visa
- Farmworker visa
- Tourist visa
- Study visa
- Skilled worker visa
- Business Visa
2017 UK Visa Lottery Requirements
Before Applying for the UK Visa Lottery All Applicants are to meet up with the requirements listed below:
- Original Nigerian passport (ECOWAS) whose validity rate extends to 30 days or 6 months of your intended stay in the country.
- UK application form.
- One passport sized photograph on a white background or as specified with a photocopy.
- Proof of permission to be in the UK e.g. visa, green card, resident permit etc.
- Letter of invitation from family and friend or sponsors with which you’ll be staying with there.
- A copy of round trip tickets or itinerary.
- Financial or bank statement for the last 3 months
- Birth certificate
- Attached copy of the letter of invitation for a conference with full details on the company’s authorized representative like the phone numbers, and residential attachment for the duration of your stay for applicants on business trip or conference for business applicants.
- Supporting letter from guardians, friends or sponsors.
- Utility bills
- Details of flight booking/hotel.
Required Documents For 2017 UK Visa Lottery Appointment
The following documents are required from the applicants who are applying for the 2017 UK Visa Lottery Application Form
- A printed copy of your online application and appointment confirmation.
- Your passport.
- At your appointment you will:
- submit your application form and supporting documents
- have your photo and fingerprints (known as “biometric information”) taken
How To Book Your Appointment
You can book an appointment at the visa application center in:
How To Apply For 2017 UK Visa Lottery Application Form
1. visit the portal www.uk.usembassy.gov
2. For easy application, You can also visit the UK immigration visa website to know the type of visa you will be applying for.
3. Click on the Application form
4. Enter your details correctly in the spaces provided in block letters with a valid email address.
- Choose your evaluation form
- your contact information
- provide all your personal profile
- your language skills
- Personal net worth and make sure you do not under or overestimate it
- Work history
5. After filling the Application form, You will be given a GWF number which should be taken care of as you will need it later.
6. The date for your appointment will be sent to you via your email account, the venue, and required documents.
7. Click submits.
8. Print a copy of your Application form.
- Online Application is free
- The Bio-metric thumbprint will be done at the application center after payment of visa fee which will no longer be refundable once paid.
- Be sure to attend your appointment at the time specified and venue to avoid delay and Re-booking of appointment, that’ll be a whole round of stress you Know?
- In the next three to six working weeks, you should be expecting your visa.
If you want us to provide you with more updates and information about 2017 UK Visa Lottery Application Form, kindly provide us your email Address and phone number in the comment box below.
More from Primedon