Adam Smith 2017 Essay Contest – African Liberty Organization for Development (ALOD), a not-for-profit organization, is inviting entries from suitably qualified candidates for the 2017 Adam Smith Essay Contest. For those who want to take part in the ongoing Adam Smith 2017 Essay Contest, here is a guide on how to participate.
Objective Of Adam Smith 2017 Essay Contest
The essay is organized with the objective to give young people opportunity to study the position of Adam Smith on the market process and dynamics
The contest is being held in honor of Adam Smith, the late English economist, and foremost free market advocate.
Drawing from Adam Smith’s propositions, explain how free market promotes equal opportunities
Essay Guideline For Adam Smith 2017 Essay Contest
- Participant must be a student in any tertiary institutions (University, Polytechnic, College of Education and Technical Schools) in Nigeria
- The format of the text should be in Microsoft Word document and not more than 500 words.
- Do not lift materials directly from the works of any author and claim to be his/her own
- Plagiarism automatically disqualifies any entry which contains works of another author
- On the first page of the completed essay, every participant must write his/her full names department, and year of study, name, and country of institution gender and age
- Also, include your e-mail address and functional mobile phone number
Prizes For Adam Smith 2017 Essay Contest
- 1st – N30,000 and scholarship to two-day Liberty Camp in Abuja
- 2nd – N20,000 and scholarship to two-day Liberty Camp in Abuja
- 3rd – N10,000 and scholarship to two-day Liberty Camp in Abuja
- 4th to 10th – N5,000 each and scholarship to two-day Liberty Camp in Abuja
- All qualified entries will receive a compact disc on “Ideas for a Free Society”.
- Full scholarship to attend ALOD Summer Camp in Abuja in September:
How to Apply For Adam Smith 2017 Essay Contest
Applicants must forward their entries to email@example.com
- For questions, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline is on the 31st July 2017.
More from Primedon