This information goes to all interstate applicant who wishes to apply for the ongoing First Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment 2017, Interested and qualified applicants are to follow the steps below to apply.
First Bank of Nigeria, sometimes referred to as FirstBank, is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services headquartered in Lagos.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
The Bank has an international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
First Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment 2017 is recruiting to fill the vacant position below
Job Title: Business Development Officer (China Desk – Lagos)
Requisition ID: 1700000O
Job: FBN GEN
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Job Code: STR/ITBG/0143
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the growth of the Bank’s share of Chinese businesses by aggressively converting referrals from the China Representative Office, the Nigeria Business Units as well as the Anglophone subsidiaries.
General Responsibilities For First Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment 2017
Specific responsibilities will also include the following:
- Provide advisory services to First Bank Nigerian and Anglophone Customers seeking to do business in China.
- Serve as a link (transaction liaison) between Beijing Rep. Office and FBN Headquarters and other subsidiaries.
- Provide banking services to Chinese companies based in Nigeria and other Anglophone subsidiaries, taking into consideration, the Chinese culture.
- Collate commercial information for Nigeria, Ghana, Sierra Leone, and Gambia as well as for Beijing Rep. Office.
Educational Qualifications For For First Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment 2017
- A good First Degree in Economics/Finance/Accounting or any other discipline from a reputable school.
- Post graduate qualification/professional certification will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience with at least 2 years in business development in corporate business, Experience in Corporate Banking and/or Commercial Banking will be an advantage.
- Nationality: Chinese preferred.
- Online Application is free
- Multiple application will not be entertained
- Only candidates who meet the requirements will be called up for the interview.
How To Apply For First Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment 2017
Interested and qualified candidates should
More from Primedon