Have you been searching or looking for the opportunity to take part in the Big Brother USA Registration Form For 2018 Audition? Well here comes your opportunity to participate in the Big Brother USA Audition. All you need is to apply now for Big Brother USA Registration Form For 2018 Audition & Here is an update to guide you through the Big Brother USA Registration.
The Big Brother USA Audition is a television reality game show based on an originally Dutch TV series created by John de Mol in 1997.
The series follows a group of contestants, known as HouseGuests, who are living together in a custom-built home under constant surveillance. The HouseGuests are completely isolated from the outside world and can have no communication with those not in the house. The contestants are competing for a $500,000 grand prize, with weekly competitions and evictions determining who will win the show.
Eligibility For Big Brother USA Registration Form
1. All applicants must be at least 21 years of age at the time of application
2. You must be a United States citizen and live in the United States.
3. You must not now be a candidate for public office and if selected as a participant. You must agree not to become such a candidate until after the initial broadcast of all programs in which you appear.
4. You must be in excellent physical and mental health.
5. If you are selected by the Producers for an interview in the Semi-Finals, you must be willing to travel at your own expense to be interviewed at a time to be scheduled by the Producers in their sole discretion and at one of the following locations nearest you listed below in this document. The Producers reserve the right to add, cancel and/or substitute other cities as interview locations.
6. If you are selected by the Producers for an interview in the Finals, you must be willing to travel to Los Angeles for approximately one week at a time as scheduled by the Producers in their sole discretion for the final selection process. Economy travel (roundtrip to and from Los Angeles and airport nearest your home in the United States), hotel accommodations and per diem will be arranged and paid for by the Producers.
Requirements For Big Brother USA Registration Form
7. You must be willing to live in the Big Brother house located in Los Angeles for approximately 100 days. The date will be determined by Producers in their sole discretion with approximately a dozen strangers where you will have little or no privacy. If you are chosen to live in the house, it is your responsibility to make any necessary arrangements with your employer and family in anticipation of your extended absence from home.
8. The house is extensively outfitted with video and audio recording devices which will record, broadcast and exhibit your actions and voice at all times, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week in every room of the house for the duration of your participation in the contest. You will be observed at all times by the Producers as well as the general public watching on television, the Internet, mobile devices and any and all other media.
9. One participant will receive the grand-prize of $500,000 (subject to change in Producers’ and/or the network’s discretion). (Except for the two finalists who will receive prize money, a weekly stipend will be provided for each participant for each week that he or she remains in the Big Brother House.) Stipend payments and prize winnings will not be paid until after the broadcast of the final episode of the show.
10. If you are selected to be interviewed, you may be given, and must complete and return (prior to the date of your personal interview in Los Angeles), any further application materials or documents (such as your birth certificate, passport, and/or other identification) as well as a Medical History Form.
11. If selected as a finalist you must complete the Participant Form Package, which will be furnished to you by the Producers and will include among other things, affidavits, release forms and waivers for you and your immediate family. You must also submit to physical and mental examinations by a Producer-selected medical professional(s) in Los Angeles selected by the Producer and meet all physical and psychological requirements.
12. By applying for participation in Big Brother, you authorize the Producers to conduct civil, criminal, financial, driver-history and any other type of background checks deemed necessary by the Producers.
13. Employees, officers, directors, and agents of CBS Broadcasting Inc., Our House Productions, Inc., Fly On The Wall Entertainment, Endemol USA Inc., and/or of any of their respective licensees, assigns, parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies(including Showtime, 21st Century Fox, Fox Studios or television network, Fox News and FX) and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter or son, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, directors and agents are not eligible to be participants on Big Brother or participate in the application process.
How To Apply For Big Brother USA Registration Form For 2018 Audition
1. Make a video. It is always recommended to pre record a video so you make sure you are doing, saying, being exactly who you want to be.
2. Upload and save a current picture of yourself, and video to your computer, so they are ready when you apply online.
3. Fill and complete the ONLINE APPLICATION FORM and upload your video and picture here.
4. You will be sent an email, so you know if you are selected to move forward in the casting process.
Big Brother USA Registration Form For 2018 Audition Deadline
Currently, there is no deadline for applications. But Big Brother USA has a strong preference to receive your applications as early as possible.
Good Luck As You Apply!!!
If encounter any challenge when registering for Big Brother USA 2018 Audition, kindly use the comment box to let us know and feel free to ask any question.
More from Primedon