Delsu Admission Screening Form 2017: The school Management of Delta State University hereby invites applicants who choose their University as the first choice in the 2017 UTME to now apply for the Delsu Admission Screening Form 2017 of the institution for 2017/2018 Academic session.
Method Of Application For Delsu Admission Screening 2017
Follow the guidelines below to apply for easy application for Delsu Admission Screening Form 2017
1. All Applicants are to visit the Delsu official portal via www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual pin with N5,000 only. Also payment should me made to the following banks
- Unity Bank
- Eco Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Steps On How To Generate Your Virtual Pin
1. Visit the official website via www.delsuonline.com
2. Then Click on the online application Form
3. Select Screening Exercise
4. Fill the online application form using your current JAMB REG number
5. Submit the form online for your pin to be generated.
6. Print out the copy of the generated pin
7. Visit any of the bank listed above to make your payment.
Eligibility For Delsu Admission Screening 2017
All Candidates who choose DELSU as their first choice of university and scored the minimum cut of mark & above for JAMB 2017 can apply for the Delsu Admission Screening.
1. Candidates are to submit a copy of their JAMB result with a scratch card attached to verify the result.
2. Screening date will take place at site III Abraka Campus
3. Ensure that your JAMB REG number is correctly entered as errors will not be entertained.
4. Multiple application is not entertained.
5. Candidates are advised to use the virtual pin immediately after payment as it will be invalid after 6 hours of its generation.
6. Application dates close at 6:00 pm on Friday 21st July 2017.
Also, share this information to help other applicants using the share button.
More from Primedon