Fidelity online banking app is available on Android and iTunes so users of both platforms can download and start enjoying the freedom of using internet banking right in the comfort of their smartphone.
To get started with online banking application Banking Fidelity, first, you’ll have to visit the store or play iTunes to get app downloaded on your mobile device.
Next, you will have on the bank of Fidelity online application by completing the required bank account details and Fidelity confirmation / verification of your ATM pin and telephone number.
Feature Of Fidelity Mobile App
- Transfer to accounts in any Bank in Nigeria
- View all your accounts (Current, Savings, Fixed Deposit, Domiciliary and Card accounts)
- Biometric/Fingerprint Authentication for easier login
- Transfer to your other accounts in exactly one click, no token required
- Personalize your profile, change your picture as desired with lovely selfies
- Receive In-App messages on new features, quick tips and promotional offers.
- Maintain/Manage beneficiaries for Funds Transfer, Bills Payment and Airtime purchases
- Top up your mobile phone or that of your family, friends and other loved ones
- Perform your Fidelity Credit Card repayments
- Pay your bills, such as DSTV, GoTV, PHCN, mobile post-paid bills, SWIFT, Smile and more.
- Generate account statement
- More self-services
- Search, book and pay for international and local flights
- Locate nearest Bank branches or ATM service points
Also Read: MyPaga.com Mobile Services
Fidelity online banking app allows you to manage your accounts, transactions, cards, view transaction history in a very secure and convenient way. The Fidelity bank plc internet banking app allows users to perform transactions and manage their bank account(s) anywhere.
How To Download Fidelity Online Banking App
To download the fidelity online banking app simply visit the Google Play Store to download it free.
More from Primedon