Change Facebook Username – Facebook is one of the most popular social networks over time become a companion to many and has gained strong relevance around the world. How to change the username in case of mistake or ordinarily wants to change your identity for security reasons or for other reasons has over time become a heavy challenge. so, in this article, inter-alia, we will give you a guide on how to change your facebook username.
To change your username, you just have to deactivate your account. Don’t be disturbed you will not lose any of your information. It will be re-activated on your next login. Follow the steps below
1. Go to account settings from the button on top right Click on ‘Security’ Then click the option ‘Deactivate your account.’ Give an explanation as “Its temporary”.
2. Then log in again with your email and password. Done Your account is re-activated.
3. Go to account settings from the button on top right. Edit username. Done. Your account username is changed.
How To Change Facebook Username
You can customize the web address for your profile by choosing a username.To change your username:
- Click at the top right of any Facebook page and select Settings
- Click Username
- Enter your new username and your password, then click Save Changes
You have successfully changed your Facebook username!
More from Primedon