How To Create eBay Account | eBay Online services: eBay Today is a multibillion-dollar business operating in about 30 countries, eBay is a multinational e-commerce corporation, facilitating online consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales. located in San Jose, California.
eBay provides space for sellers to showcase items, connect with buyers, and manage their stores. Creating eBay Account today will help you to gain access to buying many items online.On this post am going to be focusing on How To Create eBay Account & How To Use eBay Online services.
Items You Can Buy On eBay Online Services
There are so many things you can buy on eBay – and very few things you can’t! Some popular categories of items include:
- books and magazines
- clothing and shoes
- event tickets
- home décor
- sporting goods and fitness equipment
- video games and consoles
- watches and jewelry
For obvious reasons, items like alcohol, tobacco, weapons, drugs (and paraphernalia), and hazardous or dangerous items (ex. fireworks) cannot be bought or sold on eBay.
Benefit Of eBay Account
- Saves money by bidding instead of buying
- Offers fast delivering service
- Allows user to name price & Haggle around
- Free online shipping to its users
Safety Tips Before Buying Any Item On eBay
- Research the item and its seller.
- Make sure that you really want an item before submitting a bid or offer for it.
- Never respond to emails that ask for your personal information, even if they appear to be from eBay.
- Never offer or agree to complete a transaction outside of eBay.
One of the neat things about eBay that distinguishes it from some of its competitors is that you don’t actually have to create an account to use it, You can only create an eBay Account when you want to sell items.
However, signing up for an account makes it much easier to buy and bid on items, since you can save your shipping and billing information, and don’t have to re-enter it every time you want to make a purchase or bid.
How To Create eBay Account
Creating an eBay Account is very easy and simple, follow the steps here to get started with your account.
1. On your browser, visit www.eBay.com
2. On the top left corner, click on register
3. Choose the type of Account you want to create whether Personal Or Business Account
4. For personal Account, you are to fill in details like- Your First Name, Last Name, Email Address & Password.
5. For Business Account, you are to fill in details like- Legal business name, Legal business email, Reenter email, Password, Legal business phone.
6. Then Click on register to finish the process.
With this steps, you can now log in you Account to sell items on eBay now.
More from Primedon