This is to inform the all candidate that applied for admission into Ekiti State University for any regular programme, that the online portal to register the EKSU Post Utme 2016 Form is own open. The EKSU Post Utme 2016 Form is only available for candidates who chose the Ekiti State University and scored 180 and above in the 2016/2017 UTME, and also Direct Entry candidates with not less than Upper Credit.
Interested candidates are to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00), which will cover the EKSU Post Utme 2016 Form, registration, processing and downloading of past questions.
Procedures To Apply For EKSU Post Utme 2016 Form
- Candidates are to log on to www.eportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on Post UTME Application.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number (UTME Number), Names and select the bank you wish to pay to, then Download payment slip.
- After that, take the payment slip to any branch of the selected bank for payment
- After the payment, come back to the school portal, which is www.eportal.eksu.edu.ng and fill the Post UTME form, attach your 1″ x 1″ colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only (Note that UTME No. is your User ID while the Transaction ID obtained from the bank is your password)
- Preview and confirm your application before you submit
- Print out the completed form which will contain the date and time of screening Examination.
NOTE: Candidates are to come along with their JAMB Registration Slip and the Printout made after Registration for Post-UTME (c) 1″ x 1″ colour passport photograph with Red background used for Post-UTME registration to the examination hall.
EKSU Post Utme Screening Date
The Post Utme screening will hold between Monday 4th July to Saturday 9th July 2016 at the University Campus.
Please all candidates are to prepare very well as Ekiti State University will not tolerate any form of exam malpractices.
More from Primedon