Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2017: For the interest of all prospective candidates for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2017, who wish to know how to Apply for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2017, Here is an update for you on how to apply for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment, the requirements involved, qualifications, guidelines of the application form and other important update.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2017 Requirements
1. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with credits in not less than 3 subjects including English and at least passes in 2 other subject
2. National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary level with passes in 4 subjects obtained at one sitting or 5 subjects obtained at 2 sitting including English Language
3. National Diploma(ND) obtained from a recognized institution
4. National Certificate of Education(NCE) from a recognized institution
5. General Certificate of Education(Advanced Level) in 2 subjects obtained at one sitting or 3 subjects obtained from two sitting
6. B.Sc/HND obtained from a recognized institution
How To Apply For Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2017
Application into the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2017 is very easy and simple, follow the steps below for easy application:
- log on to Federal Fire Service Employment Portal Here to apply https://portal.fedfire.gov.ng/
- Visit their official website via http://fedfire.gov.ng/
1. The Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2017 Application Form is not yet out online.
2. Applicants must meet the required qualification to be considered for the ONLINE Aptitude test.
3. Applicant selected for the Aptitude test will be provided a unique Test ID Number
4. Applicant will only be considered if they submit an online application, attaching a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) and other necessary support documents.
Documents to be submitted for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2017 includes:
1. A comprehensive CV
2. All certificates from primary school to highest level of education obtained
3. local government of Origin Certificate
4. State of Origin Certificate
5. All Government issued ID such as
- National Identification Number(NIN)
- Nigerian International Passport
- Valid Drivers License
- A recent Passport (sized) photo
6. Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for the Aptitude Test and will be contacted.
7. Multiple application is not allowed
8. Applicants are to apply for only one job position
If you want us to help you with information at the right time about the Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2017 Application Form, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. also feel free to ask your question anytime. Also, share this information with your friends via twitter, Facebook, google plus, WhatsApp using the share button.
More from Primedon