Federal Road Safety Recruitment Form 2017: For the interest of all prospective candidates for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2017, who wish to know how to Apply for the Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2017, Here is an update for you on how to apply for the Federal Road Safety Recruitment, the requirements involved, qualifications, guidelines of the application form and other important update.
Federal Road Safety Recruitment Form 2017 Gneral Requirement
1. Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
2. Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
3.Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
4. Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
5. Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
6. Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
7. Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
8. Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
9. Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women.
Federal Road Safety Recruitment Form 2017 Quliafication
1. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
2. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
Aims Of Federal Road Safety Recruitment Form 2017
The functions of the Commission generally relates to:
1. Making the highway safe for motorists and other road users.
2. Recommending works and devices designed to eliminate or minimize accidents on the highways and advising the Federal and State Governments including the Federal Capital Territory Administration and relevant governmental agencies on the localities where such works and devices are required, and
3. Educating motorists and members of the public on the importance of discipline on the highway.
In particular the Commission is charged with the responsibilities for:
1. Preventing or minimizing accidents on the highway;
2. Clearing obstructions on any part of the highways;
3. Educating drivers, motorists and other members of the public generally on the proper use of the highways;
4. Designing and producing the driver’s license to be used by various categories of vehicle operators;
5. Determining, from time to time, the requirements to be satisfied by an applicant for a driver’s licence;
6. Designing and producing vehicle number plates
The standardization of highway traffic codes;
7. Giving prompt attention and care to victims of accidents
8. Conducting researches into causes of motor accidents and methods of preventing them and putting into use the result of such researches;
9. Determining and enforcing speed limits for all categories of roads and vehicles and controlling the use of speed limiting devices;
10. Cooperating with bodies or agencies or groups in road safety activities or in prevention of accidents on the highways;
11. Making regulations in pursuance of any of the functions assigned to the Corps by or under this Act.
12. Regulating the use of sirens, flashers and beacon lights on vehicles other than ambulances and vehicles belonging to the Armed Forces, Nigeria Police, Fire Service and other Para-military agencies etc.
Contact Details For Federal Road Safety Recruitment
Federal Road Safety Corps
No. 3 Maputo Street.
Zone 3, Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria
122 (Emergency Toll free Line)
0700- CALL – FRSC
0700 – 2255 – 3772
0807- 769 – 0362 (Text Messages Only)
How to get FRSC Recruitment Update
If you have you an active email address, subscribe to our newsletter below for fast updates.
The Federal Road Safety Recruitment Form 2017 is yet to be announced, you can visit www.http://frsc.gov.ng/ for more information
If you want us to help you with information at the right time about the Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. also feel free to ask your question anytime. Also, share this information with your friends via twitter, Facebook, google plus, WhatsApp using the share button.
More from Primedon