Npower Teach Programme 2017: N-Power job registration 2017 is now open!! You can now register, login and apply for The Federal Government N-Power Programme 2017 here.
The Federal Government of Nigeria has designed the N-Power Programme to drastically reduce youth unemployment. NPower is also linked to the Federal Government’s policies in the economic, employment and social development areas.
N-Power will also be a platform for diversifying the economy. N-Power is preparing young Nigerians for a knowledge economy where equipped with world-class skills and certification, they become innovators and movers in the domestic and global markets.
Applications are hereby invited for the program below:
Job Title: N-Power Teach
N-Power Teach Volunteers will help improve basic education delivery in Nigeria. N-Power Teach Volunteers will be deployed as teacher assistants in primary schools around Nigeria.
They will not replace the current teachers but will work as support teachers across Nigeria, assisting with teaching, school management and other functions within the schools. Where possible, they will also assist in taking basic education to children in marginalized communities.
- 2 Years
- Participants will undergo an initial induction training prior to deployment.
Jobs Available via the Npower Teach programme 2017
Ultimately, N-Power Teach volunteers can aspire to a life-long career in teaching or allied fields. Possible destinations include:
- Professional Teaching
- Researcher, Research Associate, Senior Research Analyst
- Education Consultant, Associate,
- Strategy Consultant
- Education Services Manager
- Project Manager
- Project Supervisor
- Social services analyst
Requirements For Npower Teach programme 2017
1. Applicants must be between 18 – 35 years of age during registration.
2. Must have a valid proof of age (e.g. Birth Certificate, Affidavit of age declaration, valid photo ID, etc.)
3. Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen
4. Applicants must possess either a Bachelor’s degree, OND, HND or NCE certificate with a statement of result or transcript.
5. Applicants must have completed their service year if applicable.
How To Apply For The Npower Teach Programme 2017
To apply for the Npower Teach Programme 2017 simply visit the official portal via www.npower.gov.ng
The current June – July 2017 Application process only applies to the Graduate Category (N-Power Volunteer Corps). The selection process for 2016 applicants in all Non – Graduate Categories (N-Power Knowledge and N-Power Build) is underway and the training and engagement of successful applicants will be done in batches. At this time the ongoing application is not open to the Non – Graduate.
More from Primedon