www.flickr.com is a great place to back up and manage your entire library of photos, then share only the ones you want with friends, family or the world.
Www.Flickr.com is an image hosting service that is different from the rest. Not only that you can share your pictures with family, friends, and other members but it allows you to pinpoint on maps where you took the pictures, organize pictures in sets or groups, and other interesting things.
For your flickr account registration simply read the following guidelines carefully.Flickr Account Registration is free and after that you can upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
READ ALSO: Free Yahoomail Sign Up on www.yahoomail.com
Steps For Flickr Account Registration
It only takes few minutes to get that done. In creating a flickr account you are required to provide your yahoo account but if you don’t have a Yahoo account ID, don’t worry. it’s easy to create one.
flickr account registration will allow you to create a new Yahoo account with an existing non yahoo E-mail address.
1. Go to www.flickr.com
2. Click “sign up” with yahoo account
3. Fill in the required information provided for you
4. After filling the form Click on continue
5. A code will be sent to your mobile number
6. Enter the code sent to you on your mobile number and click on submit
7. Enter your preferred flickr name and username
8. Click lets get started to enjoy your new account.
HAVING AN OLD YAHOO ACCOUNT YOU CAN LOGIN FLICKR.COM
1. Go to flickr.
2. Click sign in.
3. Enter your yahoo ID and password.
4. Enter your prefered flickr name and username.
5. Click on next to start enjoying your new flickr account.
Hope this post was helpful? please share with others. Also, remember to bookmark us for more updates.
More from Primedon