Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2017 Application Form- It is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform the general public that the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2017 Application Form is out.
The Ghana Armed Forces has opened recruitment for individuals who are interested in defending the country’s territory by air, land and sea as soldiers.
The Ghana Armed Forces application form is divided into three section depending on the choice of the applicant who wants to apply, Based on the division we have the following:
1. The officer cadets corps : To apply as an Officer Cadet. This is for eligible candidates who have a first degree or equivalent from a recognized Tertiary Institution.
2. Special medical intake (SMI): To apply as an Officer Cadet (SMI). This is for qualified professionals who have an MSc./BSc.
3. Other ranks (Recruits) : To apply as a Recruit, This is for eligible candidates who have a WASSCE/SSCE or an HND from recognized institutions.
General Eligibility For The Ghana armed forces 2017 Application Form
Before the application of the Ghana Armed Forces 2017 Application Form, individuals must attain the following qualification and eligibility
Eligible applicant must:
a. Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
b. Be of good character.
c. Be not less than 18 years of age and not more than 25 years for Non – Tradesmen and not more than 27 years for Tradesmen by 1 September 2017.
d. Be medically fit by Armed Forces standards.
e. Not married.
f. Be of minimum height of 1.68m (5’6”) for males and 1.57m (5’2”) for females. For Military Police only; be of a minimum height of 1.75m (5’9”) for males and 1.70m (5’7”) for females.
g. Have six (6) Credits (not less than Grade 6)at BECE including English and Mathematics.
h. Have five credits (not less than Grade C6) in WASSCE, including Core English and Core Mathematics or the requisite credits/passes in respective trade qualifications from GES at Intermediate or Advance Level.
Guideline for Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2017 Application Form
To apply for the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2017 Application Form is easy and simple, simply follow the steps below for your application.
1. Acquire a scratch card at 70 Ghana Cedis from any of the designated regional post office.
2. Log on to the recruitment portal @ http://www.gafrecruitment.com with any of the following browsers
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google chrome
3. On the web page click on apply now and select apply as officer cadet.
4. Enter the card serial number and pin code for authentication.
6. Provide all required academic and personal data and upload all relevant document.
7. After the whole registration, read carefully to ensure that all your data input is correct.
Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2017
8. Click on the submit button to submit, and expect an instant e-mail or text message, which includes your unique system generated identification number.
9. print and keep a copy of the generated report as you will be required to present it, If you are qualified. How ever if you loose your copy of the final report, go back to the recruitment portal, Click on the check details Tab, enter your unique identification number sent to you via SMS or E-mail and order a re-print.
If you want us to help you with more information about the Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2017 Application form, kindly use the comment box for your questions or drop your phone number on the comment box for more update, We are here to guide you on how to register for Ghana Armed Forces 2017 Application Form.
More from Primedon