You are about to learn how to create a linkedIn account, LinkedIn is a business and employment oriented social networking service.with linkedIn account you can connect to your existing professional network as well as expanding your network to your business, tertiary or secondary connections to those you already know. linkedIn generally works for it’s own core purpose and helps you to expand your professional horizons, it is a professional networking, including employers posting jobs and job seekers posting their certificates.
FEATURES OF LINKEDIN ACCOUNT
linkedIn account allows
1. Users to find job, people and business opportunities recommended by someone in one’s contact.
2. Users to post their own photos and view photos of others to aid in identification.
3. Job seekers can review the profile of hiring managers and discover which of their existing contacts can introduce them.
4. Employers can list jobs and search for potential candidates.
5. Users can see who has visited their pages.
6. Users can follow different companies.
7. Users can like and congratulate each other’s update and new employments.
HOW TO CREATE A LINKEDIN ACCOUNT
1. Open a web browser page and type in www.linkedIn.com
2. Click on sign up to create new account.
3. Fill up the required information which includes your name, email, and password.
4. Confirm your account, a text will be sent to you via your email address account open the message and sign up to get started.
5. You can now enjoy your new linkedIn account.
To create a linkedIn free acconut click www.linkedIn.com
More from Primedon