Nigeria Army Recruitment 2017: Joining the Nigerian army is not as easy as you think, before joining the Nigeria army plenty of questions has been asked without no answers. But I believe that this post will guide, give you the inspiration you need to make a perfect decision as for whether to continue your desire in joining the Nigeria Army.
If you want to join the Nigeria army, but you still don’t know the basic key requirements, Do you have all it takes to join the Force? Carefully read this article as it will guide you through in all the basic requirements for joining the Nigerian Army Recruitment 2017.
Educational Qualification For Nigeria Army Recruitment 2017
1. You must have at least 4 credits in not over two sittings in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB. note that English Language is a necessary credit.
2. Have an OND/Trade Test/City & Guide Certificate.
General Requirements For Nigeria Army Recruitment 2017
Before joining the For Nigeria Army Recruitment 2017 every applicant must meet the general requirements listed below:
1. Applicant must be 18 years above
2. Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
3. Applicants must be medical, physically, and psychologically fit.
4. Have fully expanded chest measurements of not less than 0.87m.
5. Must not be less than 1.65 meters tall for male and 1.56 meters for female.
6. Applicants must not be suffering from any form of mental or physical stress like:
- Sight problem
- Flat foot
- Hearing difficulties
- Previous major operation
- Stammering or any other natural disability
7. Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
8. Be free any member of any secret society
9. Applicant must no criminal conviction.
10. Tradesmen & Women Applicants must be aged between 18 – 26 years by June 1, 2017.
11. All Applicants must attend zonal screening exercise at the designated zonal centers for their respective states.
12. Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the screening centers during the screening exercise period.
How To Join The Nigeria Army Recruitment 2017
Every Applicant who wants to join the Nigerian Army should visit their official portal via http://recruitment.army.mil.ng/ and fill the online application form.
Nigeria Army Recruitment 2017 Zonal Screening Qualifications
qualified & Selected Applicants are to report to the screening center with the following documents
1. Pre-Screening Examination Result Notice (Login to download)
2. Primary School Testimonial (Original)
3. Primary School Certificate (Original)
4. Secondary School Testimonial (Original)
5. Statement of Results for WAEC/NECO or equivalent (Original/Computer Printout)
6. Trade Test Certificate (for tradesmen/tradeswomen only)
7. Certificate of State of Origin
8. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
9. Completed and signed 75RRI form (Certificate of Guarantor with passport photograph)
10. Sports wears (blue short, white vest and canvas)
11. Writing materials.
1. Applicants must print their completed online forms, attest it and submit it at the screening centers during the screening exercise period.
2. Application form for The Nigeria Army Recruitment 2017 is not yet out.
3. Online Application is free.
More from Primedon