Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2017 – Apply now for the ongoing Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2017, Jumia Nigeria is currently looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development see Application guide here .
Jumia Nigeria operating in Africa in 2012 and since then have launched multiple successful companies such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, Jumia Car and Jumia Services.
Currently, Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2017 looking for talented people to join our team and embark on an exciting journey in the core of business development, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Supervisor
Location: Oyo State
Area Sales Supervisor is responsible for developing strategies, identifying best practices and delivering results in the areas of agent sales, recruitment, training, order fulfilment and customer service.
50% Direct Sales Responsibility:
- Accountable for developing and following up on various methodologies for achieving sales goals within a specific geographic area.
- Communicate effectively and quickly with captains, agents, recruitment/training, business intelligence, customer service and order fulfilment teams so as to drive sales results.
- Develop working relations with personnel at various levels in order to communicate promotions, product availability, logistics issues, product specifications, and pricing issues as needed.
- Review performance data to identify trends and opportunities for performance improvement; Present findings and recommendations to senior management.
- Collaborate with sales captains and agents to address sales issues.
- Achieve weekly and monthly sales targets.
30% Training Communications:
- Partner with Recruitment and Training Team in identifying, designing, and delivering training solutions that drive recruitment and increase skills and competencies for the sales organisation.
- Maintain current knowledge of the company’s products, processes and customer service procedures so as to prepare for and conduct training that will increase sales.
- Conduct ongoing assessment of training needs and effectiveness through surveys, feedback from agents and recruiters, observing sales encounters, studying sales results reports, and conferring with captains and agents.
20% Team Management:
- Manage and become involved in agent matters so as to maintain outstanding agent relationships.
- Work with sales agents, recruiters and captains who seek to develop their businesses and client base
- Competencies Required:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) tools
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of work time
- Attention to detail is key
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets, can prioritize tasks under pressure.
Qualification & Experience For Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2017
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or equivalent from a recognised and accredited University
- 3 – 5 years of experience within assigned territory.
- Solid understanding of Fact Based Selling
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a consultative, solutions-focused approach is required
- Ability to dive deep and analyze team performance showing impactful results with data
- Minimum of 2 years management experience
- Adequate knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry.
How to Apply For Jumia Nigeria Recruitment 2017
Interested and qualified candidates should:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
More from Primedon