Kodec Connect Consulting Limited Recruitment 2017: Apply for job vacancies in Kodec Connect Consulting Limited. Kodec Connect Consulting Limited, is a Human Resource consulting company registered in Nigeria and located at Lekki, Lagos. We are into background checks, training, and recruitment of support staffs.
Kodec Connect Consulting Limited Recruitment 2017 is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial and Administrative Officer
1. Planning, development, and execution of digital programs and campaigns including, SEO/SEM, email, social media, mobile and display campaigns:
2. Design, build and maintain the company’s social media presence. Including management of digital touch points, homepage and landing pages
3. Increase brand awareness, promote company’s products and drive prospects to conversion
4. Initiate effective marketing campaigns online and translate business goals into successful marketing campaigns
5. Ensure integrated marketing communications for all campaigns. Leverage events, PR, conferences, seminars, and exhibitions online on relevant social media channels
6. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
7. Evaluating customer research, market conditions, and competitor data
8. Evaluate emerging technologies, keep the company at the forefront of digital media.
9. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption on online brand communication
10. Identify trends and insights, optimize spending and performance based on insight
11. Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
12. Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels
13. Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
Qualifications For Kodec Connect Consulting Limited Recruitment 2017
2. Minimum of 2 years experience
Requirement and Skills
1. Excellent Computer skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, power point
2. Excellent Communication skills – writing and verbal
3. Possess strong analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills
4. Experience in project management and requirements management.
5. Ability to draw out sales and marketing plans and executes it.
6. Excellent knowledge of Adobe products: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign Photoshop.
7. Knowledge of commonly used content and social media concepts, practices, and procedures
8. Understanding of basic Internet applications
9. Excellent Internet skills – experience and knowledge using different website/online application.
Job Title: Sales/Marketing Associate
1. Under the supervision of the Sales/Marketing Manager, Marketing/Sales Associate will work directly on the field to develop and execute marketing and business strategies to maximize profitability, improve the organizations market position and achieve financial growth.
2. This person will provide the marketing information that will translate to building key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions and exceed the expected sales targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Achieve individual set targets and productivity in respective KPI’s
2. Grow existing customers and migrate them into higher value tiers
3. Keep record of customers visited or sold to and update it regularly
4. Work with the Sales Manager in the development of marketing plans and strategies.
5. Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects researching and analyzing sales options
6. Increasing business opportunities through various routes
7. Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
8. Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
9. Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
10. Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity and Sales Planning.
11. Report competitors’ activity to sales/marketing manager
12. Compiling and analyzing sales figures and reporting this daily, weekly and monthly
13. Collecting customer feedback and market research
Reporting to sales/marketing managers.
Kodec connect consulting limited recruitment 2017 Candidate Requirements
1. First Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
2. At least 1-3 years sales experience in either the telecommunications or FMCG sector
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
4. Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
5. Excellent numeric and analytical skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to Recruitment@kodecnigeria.com
Application Deadline 28th June 2017.
More from Primedon