Landmark University Admission 2017: Good news, for those seeking Admission into the Landmark University for 2017/2018 Academic session. This is to inform you that the school Management of Land mark university invited suitably qualified candidates for admission into the undergraduate degree programmes in Landmark University, Omu-Aran, on a full time basis in the following Colleges and Departments of the University.
• College of AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
1. B.Agric. (Crop Science) – 5years
2. B.Agric. (Animal Science) – 5years
3. B.Agric. (Agric.Extension & Rural Development) – 5years
4. B.Agric. (Agric. Economics) – 5 years
5. B.Agric. (Soil Science) – 5years
• College of SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
1. B.Sc (Computer Science) – 4 years
2. B.Sc (Biochemistry) – 4 years
3. B.Sc (Microbiology) – 4 years
4. B.Sc (Industrial Chemistry) – 4 years
5. B. Sc (Physics) – 4 years
6. B.Sc (Mathematics) – 4 years
7. B.Eng (Civil Engineering) – 5years
8. B.Eng (Chemical Engineering) – 5 years
9. B.Eng (Mechanical Engineering) – 5years
10. B.Eng (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) – 5 years
11. B.Eng (Agri & BioSystems Engineering) – 5years
• College of BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
1. B. Sc (Accounting) – 4 years
2. B.Sc (Banking & Finance) -4 years
3. B.Sc (BusinessAdministration) -4years)
4. B.Sc (Economics) – 4years
5. B.Sc (Political Science) -4years
6. B.Sc (International Relations) – 4years
7. B.Sc (Sociology) – 4years
Landmark University Admission 2017 General Requirements
The minimum entry requirements for admission into Landmark University are credit passes in 5 subjects at the SSCE/GCE O’ Level/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent obtained at not more than two sittings. The subjects passed must include English Language, Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
Landmark University Admission 2017 Application Guideline
1. Visit our Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng to complete the application payment form.
2. Complete the application payment form with the necessary and accurate details. Please note that your UTME registration number, a valid email address and GSM number will be required
3. After completing and submitting the application payment form, a preview of the application is display. Verify its authenticity and correctness, then click on “Pay” button to make payment.
4. You will be redirected to the payment page where you are expected to make payment of N 5,000 application along with a processing charge depending on the payment channel selected. Please note that you will need an ATM Card (Verve, Visa, MasterCard or E-Tranzact Card) to complete your payment.
5. After completing the payment, you will be redirected back to our admission portal and a message and sms containing your login credential and further details will be forwarded to the supplied email address and phone number respectively.
6. You are expected to return to our Admission application portal via http://admission.lmu.edu.ng/app to login with the credentials, upload your passport (which must be in JPEG format and not more than 200KB in size) and complete your application form.
7. On completing the application form, you are expected to submit and print out copies of the completed form, which contains the details supplied by you and your application form number.
PLEASE NOTE: You are expected to come along with the original copies and photocopies of all necessary documents below:
1. Printed application form
2. A copy of payment teller/receipt
3. A copy of UTME result slip
4. Copy of O’level results, if available
5. 2 passport photographs
6. Letter from you religious leader
7. letter of evidence of sponsorship.
More from Primedon