NAFDAC Recruitment Form 2017: For the interest of all prospective candidates for NAFDAC Recruitment Form 2017, who wish to know how to Apply for NAFDAC Recruitment Form 2017, Here is an update for you on how to Apply for the National Agency For Food and Drug Administration and Control Recruitment the requirements involved, qualifications, guidelines of the application form and other important update.
National Agency For Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) – National Agency For Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2017 (NAFDAC) form.
Where can I obtain the 2017 NAFDAC Recruitment form?
How can I apply for NAFDAC Recruitment 2017/2018?
Is the NAFDAC Recruitment form out?
When will NAFDAC Recruitment start?
NAFDAC was established by Decree 15 of 1993 as amended by Decree 19 of 1999 and now the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Act Cap 1 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
The primary purpose of the National Agency For Food and Drug Administration and Control is to regulate and control the Manufacture, distribution, exportation, cosmetics, advertisement, importation, detergent, chemicals, drugs, sales and use of food, medical and packaged water.
NAFDAC Recruitment Form 2017 Qualification
1. West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
2. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
How To Apply For NAFDAC Recruitment Form 2017
Candidates who wish to apply should forward 10 copies of their CV and a hand written application to NAFDAC.GOV. or visit their official website HERE.
1. Aptitude test will be guaranteed to candidates whose application satisfies the online recruitment process
2. Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
3. No fee or charge for the online application, test or interview.
4. Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
For the latest update on NAFDAC Recruitment Form 2017, kindly drop your E-mail Address and phone number using the comment box below.
More from Primedon