This information is for all interested applicants who wish to take part in the National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2017 and wish to know if the NHIS Recruitment 2017 Application Form is out, it is to your concern that we bring this notice to inform you that the National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment 2017 Application Form is out. Here is a step to step guide on how to apply for the NHIS Recruitment.
The Scheme established under the National Health Insurance Scheme Act, Cap N42, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004, is aimed at providing easy access to healthcare for all Nigerians at an affordable cost through various prepayment systems. NHIS is totally committed to securing universal coverage and access to adequate and affordable healthcare in order to improve the health status of Nigerians, especially for those participating in the various programs/products of the Scheme.
A strong, Dynamic and responsive government parastatal (Agency) that is totally committed to securing universal coverage and access to adequate and affordable health care, in order to improve the health status of Nigerians especially for those participating in the various programs/products of the Scheme.
To facilitate fair financing of health care costs through pooling and judicious utilization of financial resources to provide financial risk protection and cost burden-sharing for people, against the high cost of health care, through various pre payment programs/products prior to their falling ill. This is in addition to providing regulatory oversight to Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs) and participating Health Care Providers(HCPs).
OBJECTIVES OF NHIS
- To ensure that every Nigerian has access to good health care services.
- To protect families from the financial hardship of huge medical bills.
- Limit the rise in the cost of health care services.
- To ensure equitable distribution of health care costs among different income groups.
- Maintain high standards of health care delivery services within the Scheme.
- To ensure efficiency in health care services.
The NHIS Recruitment 2017 Application Form has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the National Health Insurance Scheme Recruitment Application form. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
- Where can I obtain the NHIS Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
- How can I apply for NHIS Recruitment 2017 Application Form?
- Is the NHIS Recruitment 2017 Application Form out?
- When will NHIS Recruitment start?
- I need NHIS Recruitment 2017 updates?
Note that the NHIS Recruitment 2017 Application Form is not yet online, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
Educational Qualification For NHIS Recruitment 2017
West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
2. National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How To Apply For NHIS Recruitment
To apply simply visit their official website at www.nhis.gov.ng
Always check back to get the latest update about NHIS Recruitment 2017
- Candidate should follow the instructions to fill in your Application Form.
- Online application is free
- Multiple applications by one Candidate for more than one job leads to disqualification
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
If you want us to help you with information about the right time to Apply for NHIS Recruitment 2017 kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box. Also free to ask any question at any time, We are here to serve you better and don’t forget to bookmark us at www.primedon.com.
More from Primedon