Nawaz Sharif has meet with the top Pakistan Leaders to review the overall security situation in the country.
Among the top military leaders that attend the meeting include the following:
- Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Raheel Sharif
- Defence Minister Khawaja Asif
- Finance Minister Ishaq Dar
- Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan
- Director General (DG) Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) Major General Asim Bajwa
- Director General Military Operations (DGMO) Major Gen Aamir Riaz
- Director General Military Intelligence (DGMI) jor Gen Nadeem Zaki
The major aim of coming together of the top Pakistan Leaders is to review the overall security situation with particular reference to Friday’s terrorist attack on Pakistan Air Force (PAF) camp in Badaber and the sharing of evidence with Afghanistan in relation to the brazen attack which killed 29 people.
They also talked on the border management strategy and effective implementation of the National Action Plan (NAP) in order to curb terrorism.
More from Primedon