NDA 69th Regular Course Interview: Here is a complete list List Of Successful Candidates at the Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA) entrance examination held on the 22nd of April 2017.
Shortlisted candidates who did not choose NDA as a first choice institution on JAMB application
portal, must log on to the portal and apply for a change of institution. Such candidates most provide a proof of the change during a credential screening at the AFSB. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 Batches as follows:
Candidates from the under listed states are to report to NDA on Saturday 8 July 201.
- Akwa Ibom
Candidates from the under listed states are to report to NDA on Saturday 29 July 2017.
- Cross River
2. Candidates who fail to report by Saturday 8 July 2017 and Saturday 29 July 2017 for Batches 1 and 2 respectively, will not be allowed to attend the interview. Any candidate in Batch 2 who is seen around the NDA premises before 29 July 2017, will be disqualified. All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay for the AFSB.
3. All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests amongst others. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview.
Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening (documents verification and medical screening) will be asked to leave NDA premises. One or 2 representatives from each state of the federation including the FCT would be allowed to screen and authenticate the indigeneship status of all candidates from their states on the first day of screening only.
Such representatives must come along with a letter of introduction signed by the Secretary to the State Government (SSG). Details of the modalities for the
indigeneship screening will be communicated to the Office of the SSG of the respective States as well as the FCT.
Documents For The NDA 69th Regular Course Interview
4. Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2017.
- Acknowledgment Form and NDA Examination Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Letter of Attestation of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may
be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above.
In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit
stamp and sign
- Letter of Consent from Parent/Guardian.
5. Candidates are to download both the Attestation and Letter of Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal/NDA website and complete same.
Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any alterations on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Requirements For Interview For NDA 69th Regular Course Interview
Candidates are to also bring along with the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- A non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of the result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Entrance Examination.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.
More from Primedon