Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2017: The Nigeria Immigration Service under the Federal Ministry of Interior, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for full-time appointment to the vacant positions below, Also on this article you will get latest updates on how to apply for Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2017 application form, the requirements involved, guidelines and other important updates.
Mission Statement of the The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
1. Our resolve is to have an IT driven security outfit that can conveniently address the operational challenges of modern migration.
2.To give the service a new sense of direction that can make it relevant at all times to the world security order and global trend.
The Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2017:
Specialization: Graduate|Freshers and Governmen tAgencies|Public Sector
Job type: Full-time
Job Title: Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI) General Duty, CONPASS 0
minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/HND
The Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2017 Requirements
- Applicant must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- NYSC discharged certificate
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
General Application Requirements
- Applicants for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned
Please Note The Following:
- There shall be computer based test for shortlisted candidates, time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2017 exercise.
- Candidates are advised to print out the referee from which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
- This Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2017 application is absolutely free.
- Application deadline is on 03 July 2017
How To Apply
To apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2017, Interested and qualified candidates should: click here to apply .
If you want us to guide you on how to apply for the Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2017 kindly use the comment box to let us know. Also free to ask any question at any time, We are here to serve you better and don’t forget to bookmark us at www.primedon.com.
More from Primedon