Nigerian Air force 2016 Recruitment Application :: The general public are hereby informed that the 2016 Nigerian Air force Recruitment Application Form is now available.
All qualified and interested candidate who wish to enroll in the Nigerian Air force are to start the online registration as from 8 February, 2016. This application for Nigerian Air force 2016 Recruitment is free and it is open to both male and female.
Qualifications For Application for Nigerian Air Force 2016 Recruitment.
To Apply For Non Tradesmen/Women
- Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years while non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women by 31 December 2016.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 credits including Maths and English in SSCE/NECO/GCE.
To Apply For Tradesmen/Women
- Applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 17 and 24 years by 31 December 2016.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 3 passes including English in SSCE/NECO/GCE and must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
Easy Step for Nigerian Air force 2016 Recruitment Application
1. Visit the Application portal on www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng
2. After completing the application forms, applicants must print out the Pay4Me Acknowledgment slip by clicking on the PAY APPLICATION FEE button.
3. Applicants are to use the printed acknowledgment slip to make payment at any of the designated banks (United Bank for Africa (UBA), Sterling Bank, Diamond Bank, Fidelity Bank, Main Street Bank or Union Bank).
NOTE: The application fee is N1000 (excluding bank charges). Also any applications submitted online without payment of application fee at the above mentioned bank will not be validated for processing.
Remember to use the comment box for your question about the Nigerian Air force 2016 Recruitment Application Form. Also don’t forget to share this article on your social media circle.
More from Primedon