The Nigerian Army 75RRI Recruitment Form 2016/2017 application is still ongoing. So if you are interested in Joing the Nigerian Army, you can now rush and apply for the Nigerian Army 75RRI Recruitment Form 2016 for Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women before the deadline.
Qualified candidates that are yet to apply are on note informed that the 75 Regular Recruits Intake 2016 for Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women has already commenced.
The online application for the Nigerian Army 75RRI Recruitment Form 2016/2017 is now open for registration.
Requirements for Nigerian Army 75RRI Recruitment Form 2016/2017
Applicant must Possess the following before applying to be recruited into Nigeria Army
- A minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English.
- Tradesmen/women must also possess a minimum of OND/Trade Test/ City and Guild certificate.
- Applicant must not be less than 1.65 meters and 1.56 meters tall for both male and female.
- Candidate must be between the ages of 18-21 years for non-tradesmen/women and for tradesmen/women, they must be between the ages of 18-26 years by June 1, 2016.
How To Join The Army
Visit the Nigerian Army website now and complete the following:
1. Register with a valid email address
2. Complete Online Application Form
3. Print and Attest Generated Documents
4. Take Exam at a selected Test Centre
5. Attend Screening at a Zonal Centre
More from Primedon