Npower 2017 Recruitment: This is to inform the general public that the Federal Government Npower 2017 Recruitment portal is now open, the portal set to be opened today 13th June 2017, Interested unemployed youth and qualified candidates should use the details of this page to apply for the Npower 2017 Recruitment.
The Npower 2017 Recruitment programme is made to reduce to drastically reduce unemployment in the country, this programme is linked to the federal government policies in the economic, employment and social development arenas. the Npower 2017 Recruitment programme aims at empowering both the graduates and non-graduates with the resources, tools and skills they need in order to explore the option of starting their own business as real and viable entrepreneurs.
Benefits Of The Npower 2017 Recruitment programme
The Npower program helps:
1. To intervene and directly improve the livelihood of a critical mass of young unemployed Nigerians
2. To create an ecosystem of solutions for ailing public services and government diversification policies.
3. To develop a qualitative system for the transfer of employability, entrepreneurial and technical skills.
4. N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development.
Selection Criteria For The Npower 2017 Recruitment programme
1. The selection is based:
- On your expression of a genuine interest in whichever area you decide
Passing the relevant tests
- Your willingness to push yourself beyond your comfort zone and
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
2. For the purposes of N-Power, Graduate means having a minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelors Degree from a higher institution.
Criteria For The Npower 2017 Recruitment programme Registration
Applicant for the Npower recruitment 2017 must be
1.Unemployed graduates or nongraduates
2.Must be between 18-35 years old
3. Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
4. For Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
5. Problem-solving skills
6. Ability to undertake self-tutorship
Npower 2017 Recruitment Programme Application Requirements
Applicants for the Npower 2017 Recruitment programme must have the following documents before applying:
1. BVN Number
2. Degree Certificate
3. NYSC Discharge Certificate
4. NYSC Number
6. Active E-mail Address
7. Passport Photographs
1. BVN Number
2. O’level Certificate (WAEC or NECO)
3. Birth Certificate
4. LGA Identification Letter
5. Passport Photographs
6. Active E-mail Adress
Vacancies To Apply For The Npower 2017 Recruitment programme
Npower Build members can aspire to teach a career in construction, works & housing etc. possible destination includes:
1. Building & construction project management
2. Furniture making 7 design
3. Electrical Maintainance & repair services
4. Building & construction services
Currently, the Npower Agro-members can aspire to a life-long career in agriculture and other allied fields. possible destination includes:
1. Agriculture Extension services consultant
2. Seed fertilizer & other input aggregators
3. Farm managers
4. Public sector jobs in agriculture
5. Farming co-operatives management
Npower V -AIDS
Now, the Npower V-AIDS volunteers can aspire to a life-long career in finance or allied fields.possible destination includes:
1. Tax Assessor& Collector
2. Financial Analyst
3. Tax Auditor
4. Legal & Compliance Manager
Currently, the Npower Health volunteers can aspire to a life-long career in public health & other allied fields. possible destination includes:
1. Health Education Specialist
2. Public Relation Manager
3. Health Promotion Coordinator
4. Breastfeeding support Co-ordinator
5. HIV/AIDS Educator
6. Research analyst
7. Health service manager
8. Displaced persons co-ordinator
9. project manager in public health
10. community health workers
11. health office administrator
12. Government policy analyst
13. social worker & counselor
14. Field investigator
15. health research analyst
now, Npower teach volunteers can aspire to a life-long career in teaching or allied fields.possible destination includes:
1. Professional Teaching
2. Researcher, research associate, senior research analyst
3. Education Consultant
4. Strategy Consultant
5. Education Service Manager
6. Project Manager
7. Project Supervisor
8. Social Service Analyst
Npower Tech HardSoftWare
Currently, Npower Tech HardSoftWare volunteers can aspire to a long-life career in teaching or allied fields. possible destination includes:
1. Assembly Plant Technician
3. Device network technician
4. Maintainance of Device
5. Device Technician.
Npower Tech SoftWare
Currently, Npower Tech SoftWare volunteers can aspire to a long-life career in teaching or allied fields. possible destination includes:
1. App Developer
2. Game Developer
3. Web Developer
4. Computer System Analyst
5. System Software Developer
6. Software Tester
Segments For The Npower 2017 Recruitment programme
The Npower 2017 Recruitment programme is Segmented as follows:
1. Npower Volunteer Corps- 500,000 graduates
2. Npower Knowledge- 25,000 Non-graduates
3. Npower Build- 75,000 Non-graduates
How to Apply For Www.Npower.Gov.Ng Npower 2017 Recruitment
1. Visit the N-Power online registration website which is www.npower.gov.ng and Apply for N-Power Recruitment Form 2017.
2. Simply, register by creating your username and password, then sign in.
3. Check the various programs and choose the one you want and click on apply at the bottom of the page.
4. Kindly fill the N-Power Recruitment Form correctly and provide the accurate information and documents to support your application.
5. After submitting, you will be sent an acknowledgment email letter by Npower, confirming the receipt of the application.
6. After 48hours you will be notified by email and the registration portal whether you are eligible for the N-Power program, if you are unsuccessful you may apply again in subsequent programs.
7. If you are successful you can proceed to the test page at the MY N-POWER PORTAL, you will be required to write two tests; general skills test and program specific test.
8. Depending on your program there may be a final interview before acceptance into the N-Power program, otherwise, you will receive an email confirming your provisional acceptance into the N-Power program.
9. You will have to confirm your acceptance to secure your place.
Also, share this information to help other applicants using the share button.
More from Primedon