N-power Recruitment 2017: This is to inform the general public that the Federal Government N-power Recruitment 2017 portal is now open. the portal was opened yesterday 13th June 2017, Interested unemployed youth and qualified candidates should use the details of this page to apply for the Npower Recruitment 2017.
The N-power 2017 Recruitment programme is made to reduce to drastically reduce unemployment in the country, this programme is linked to the federal government policies in the economic, employment and social development arenas. the N-power 2017 Recruitment programme aims at empowering both the graduates and non-graduates with the resources, tools and skills they need in order to explore the option of starting their own business as real and viable entrepreneurs.
Benefits Of The N-power Recruitment 2017 Programme
The N-power program helps:
1. To intervene and directly improve the livelihood of a critical mass of young unemployed Nigerians
2. To create an ecosystem of solutions for ailing public services and government diversification policies.
3. To develop a qualitative system for the transfer of employability, entrepreneurial and technical skills.
4. N-Power aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and development.
The N-power Recruitment 2017
N-POWER Volunteer Corps
The N-Power Volunteer Corps is the post-tertiary engagement initiative for Nigerians between 18 and 35. It is a paid volunteering programme of a 2-year duration. The graduates will undertake their primary tasks in identified public services within their proximate communities.
In 2016, the Federal Government engaged 200,000 N-Power Volunteers. In 2017, the Federal Government is enlisting 300,000 more. The June 2017 Application is only open to the Graduate Category- the N-Power Volunteer Corps.
N-Power volunteers will provide teaching, instructional, and advisory solutions in 4 key areas.
How to Apply for 2017 N-Power Job Recruitment
- Visit the official N-Power Nigeria Job Recruitment Portal via www.npvn.npower.gov.ng
- Select the available position you wish to apply for which you meet the requirements.
- Apply with a valid E-mail Address
- Login to your email and click on the verification link. If you can’t see it in your mail, check the spam folder.
- After activating the link, login to your profile and complete your application
- After applying via www.npvn.npower.gov.ng, you can now print out your photo card which shows that you have applied successfully.
Application closing date:
Application ends on Monday, 5th of July, 2017.
More from Primedon