Citibank Online Banking Account- Citibank is an international bank with a consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup, founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, and later became the First National City Bank of New York. Citibank renders wide range of services to its customers such as providing credit cards, mortgages, personal loans, commercial loans, and lines of credit.
Opening a Citibank Online Banking Account at www.mycitibank.com is a more convenient service that helps you to manage and control your financial life.
Benefit Of Citibank Online Account
As a Citibank account holder, you are privileged to enjoy the following services with the online banking
- Earn rewards for your online transactions
- Pay bills online
- Set online preferences
- View account activity, statements, letters, and checks
- Transfer money online and lots more
Citibank Online Banking Account Offers
With Citibank Online Banking Account you enjoy the following privileges like
- Paying your bills online
- Deposit Checks from your mobile devices
- Set up balance and payment alerts
- Add your Citi Debit Card to mobile wallets
- Settle up with friends using person-to-person payment services
- Transfer money from one Account to another
- Pay your taxes online
- Use thousands of fee-free ATMs throughout the US
- Easily move money between your Citi and non-Citi accounts etc
You can have all the listed services above when you open a Citibank Online Banking Account now.
How To Open A Citibank Online Banking Account www.mycitibank.com
You can have all the listed services above when you open a Citibank Online Banking Account, and to open a Citibank Online Banking Account now you have to follow the guides below.
1. To get started, visit the Citibank online account website at www.myciti.com
2. Click on the sign-up button at the top right corner of the portal
3. Enter your ATM/Debit or Credit Card Number into the required field and click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
4. Enter your PIN/Security Word.
5. Type in your bank account number, followed by the last four digits of your social security number.
6. Finish the set up online access by following the on screen the instructions to create an online user ID and password.
Upon completion of registration, you can now log in to your Citibank online banking with your user ID and password.
For more information about Citibank online banking, you can mail the contact the Citibank customer service via the phone number here
- Online Banking and Citi Financial Tools Support: 1-800-374-9700 TTY: 1-877-693-0372
- Bank Account Information: 1-888-248-4226 TTY: 1-800-945-0258
- Checking, Savings and CD Application Status: 1-800-745-1534, (option 1) TTY: 1-800-992-9833
- Citi Private Bank Account Inquiries: 1-800-870-1073 TTY: 1-800-788-6775
- Citigold Outside the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico1-210-677-3789 TTY: 1-800-788-6775
You can also send mail to the followign mail address at Citibank Client Services
Citi Inquiries: PO Box 6500, Sioux Falls, SD 57117.
More from Primedon