Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Recruitment Programme 2017: Applicants are hereby invited to apply for the Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Recruitment Programme 2017.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC), operator of the NNPC/Shell/Total/Agip Joint Venture (SPDC JV) announces the commencement of the 2017 SPDC JV LiveWIRE Programme specifically targeting youths from host communities along Trans Niger Pipeline (TNP) Right of Way in Ogoniland.
LiveWIRE is a youth enterprise development programme supported by the SPDC JV. The programme aims to inspire, encourage and support young people aged 18-35 to start their own businesses through the provision of training and finance for young entrepreneurs.
Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Recruitment Programme 2017 Objectives
The objectives for the LiveWIRE programme are to:
1. Provide business start-up grants for candidates with the best business plans.
2. Enable youths to establish businesses by providing business planning and management skills through the ‘Become a Successful Business Owner Course’.
3. Link successful candidates to third parties like banks, Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and allied financial institutions.
4. Provide a volunteer mentoring programme for successful candidates.
Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Recruitment Programme 2017 Programme Content
1. Pre-start up: linkages- Value and Organize Yourself (VOY)
2. Bright Ideas Workshop (BI)
3. Become a Successful Business Owner (Business Planning & Management)
4. Value Chain Workshop
5. Business Start-up (How to access finance & technology)
6. Post start up (Mentoring andLinkages)
Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Recruitment Programme 2017 Application Eligibility
1. Male and female applicants who are indigenes of communities in the following Local Government Areas of Rivers State: Eleme, Tai, and Gokana.
2. Must possess a University degree or HND in any discipline.
3. Must have completed NYSC if within mandatory bracket
4. Must be resident in Rivers State
5. Must have an innovative business idea
6. Must desire to own and manage a business
How To Apply For Shell LiveWIRE Nigeria Recruitment Programme 2017
Applicants who meet the above eligibility criteria should apply online at: www.livewire-nigeria.org or Click here to apply
1. Application opens on 8 June 2017
2. Application ends on 21 June 2017
3. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email/sms.
Remember to share this information with your friends via twitter, Facebook, google plus, WhatsApp using the share button.
More from Primedon