Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment 2017: This is to inform the general public that the Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment 2017 is now on, interested applicants are advised to apply here.
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development program and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition. Our commitment and your drive will meet and help unlock your own potential and push forward Shell’s continuous innovation. We look for ways to reduce the environmental impact of our operations: our global pool of experts and the fact that our employees can tap into that diverse pool of expertise will help our commitment to supply Nigeria and beyond with our oil products. The company’s operations are concentrated in the Niger Delta and adjoining shallow offshore areas where it operates in an oil mining lease area of around 30,000 square kilometers.
1. As the Commercial Interface and trading lead, you will be responsible for supporting the growth of crude trading in Nigeria.
2. Develop strategy in close association with relevant Shell teams.
3. Manage relationships with banks and credit institutions to monitor closely the debt financing provided by Shell to local producers.
4. Source, negotiate and deliver deals on crude oil business development projects
5. Build technical community between crude risk and SARP team, ensure consistency in model development and related controls.
Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment 2017 Requirements
1. A strong Commercial Background – preferred trading experience or structured finance (from energy, finance, banking or hedge funds or investment banks).
2. A minimum of 7 years experience in commercial/trading and/or banking (structured finance).
3. Good experience in Trading Origination or Business Development in crude oil & products or similar business deals with a proven record of success and achievements.
4. Must have completed the Nigeria National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
5. Good understanding of the Petroleum industry in general.
How To Apply For Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment 2017
Interested applicants should Apply Here
Job Title: Commercial Interface and Trading Lead
Country of work location: Nigeria
Work Location: Lagos
Application Deadline is on 15 June 2017
If you want us to help you with information at the right time about the Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. also feel free to ask your question anytime. Remember to share this information with your friends via twitter, Facebook, google plus, WhatsApp using the share button.
More from Primedon