SON 2017 Recruitment- On this Article, you will get latest updates via the Standards Organization of Nigeria SON 2017 Recruitment Requirements, Qualifications, Guidelines and other important updates for free via www.son.gov.ng.
The Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) is here to improve the life of standardization and quality assurance and also to improve consumer confidence in Nigeria’s global competitive products and services through standardization and quality assurance.
Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) was formed in 1971. In 1984, the Organisation changed the name to Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON) from Nigeria Standards Organisation (NSO) to eliminate conflicting identity with the then Nigerian Security Organisation. In 1990, SON was conferred partial autonomy from the Ministry of industry.
Standard Organization Of Nigeria
The mandate of the Organisation includes preparation of Standards relating products, measurements, materials, processes, and services amongst others and their promotion at National, Regional and International levels; certification of products, assistance in the production of quality goods and services; improvement of measurement accuracy and circulation of information relating to standards.
The aims and objectives of the SON include:
1. Preparation of standards relating to products, measurements, materials and processes among others, and their promotion at the national, regional and international levels;
2. Certification of industrial products;
3. Assistance in the production of quality goods;
4. Improvement of measurement accuracy and circulation of information relating to standards.
The SON’s governing body is known as the Standards Council of Nigeria (hereinafter called the “Council”).
This is the policy-making body for supervising the administration and financial management of SON.
The Council is responsible for among other things:
1. Advising the Federal Government of Nigeria generally on the national policy on standards;
2. Standards specifications;
3. Quality control and metrology;
4. Designating, establishing and approving standards;
5. Determining the overall policy of SON;
Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, many questions have been asked about the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) Recruitment form. Most of the popular questions people usually ask us are:
Where can I obtain the Nigerian Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) Recruitment form?
How can I apply for Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) Recruitment 2017/2018?
Is the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) Recruitment form out?
When will Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) Recruitment start?
I need Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) Recruitment updates, etc.
Qualification For SON 2017 Recruitment
Applications are expected from candidates who have a minimum of Bachelor degree or HND in the following cadre specific qualification:
1. Laboratory Sciences
2. Physical Sciences:
Skills & Attributes Essential For SON 2017 Recruitment
Personal traits and skills essential for working at SON include:
1. Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
2. Active listening and analytical thinking ability
3. Creativity and innovative disposition
4. Distinctive written and oral communication skills
5. Interpersonal skill and ability to work in a team Focus on service delivery
6. Computer Literacy.
List Of Departments To Apply For In SON 2017 Recruitment
1. Office Of The Director General
2. Laboratory Services
4. Inspectorate & Compliance Monitoring
6. Planning, Research & Statistics
7. Legal & Council
8. Management System Certification
9. Finance & Accounts
10. Human Resource Management
11. Metrology & Instrumentation
How to Apply for SON 2017 Recruitment
To apply simply visit their official website at www.son.gov.ng
1. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
2. No fee is required for the online application, test or interview.
3. that the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) Recruitment application is not yet online, disregard any form of adverts you come across.
4. Multiple applications will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
If you want us to help you with information about the right time to Apply for the Standards Organization of Nigeria (SON) 2017 Recruitment kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box Or Subscribe to get our updates. Also free to ask any question at any time, We are here to serve you better and don’t forget to bookmark us at www.primedon.com.
More from Primedon