Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment Form 2017: This is to inform the general public that the Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2017 is now on, interested applicants are advised to apply here.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment Form 2017 is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Card Support Officer
Job ID: 24398
Location: Lagos Island
Group Information Technology systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance, and production
E-Channels applications support e.g. Postilion for ATM, POS and Visa/ Master Cards solutions, FinacleInternet Banking, Telephone Banking, Finacle USSD
1. Management and support of the Bank’s Postilion Front End Processor (FEP), Postilion Portal, Postilion Office, Postilion Realtime and other auxiliary systems Switching system uptime and availability above 95% at any given time
2. 90% Successful project delivery around Cards and payment applications
3. Timely resolution of e-Channel applications incidents raised within the agreed SLA
4. 95% remedy SLA met
5. Administration and support of e-Payment solutions e.g. PayDirect, WebPay and REMITA,
6. 95% successful rate across all payment platforms
7. Customer satisfaction around card issuing system as well as system uptime above 95%
8. Channels Integration and Postilion Application Implementation, Support, Support banking application projects relating to eChannels.
Job Requirements For Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment Form 2017
Min Required Experience:
• Information Technology • Computer Science
Preferred Qualification and Experience
1. First Degree in IT and Computer Sciences
2. 1-2 years experience in Information Technology (IT Operations)
3. MSQL server administration
4. Chartered Institute of Business Analyst
1. Integrate Patterns Between Systems
2. IT Applications
3. Excellent customer relationship and ability to manage client expectations
4. Proven ability to work under stress in emergencies; flexibility to handle pressure coming from all directions simultaneously
5. Strong team-orientated interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with a wide variety of people at all levels
6. Technical Analysis
7. Proficient Application Knowledge for Support
8. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
How To Apply For Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment Form 2017
Interested and qualified candidates should click HERE TO APPLY
Application Deadline: 21 June 2017
Remember to share this information with your friends via twitter, facebook, google plus, WhatsApp using the share button. Good luck!!
More from Primedon