TASUED Part-Time Admission Form: This is to inform all interested applicants that the TASUED Part-Time Admission Form For 2017-2018 is now out, Applicants are to apply here.
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admission into 5- year and 4- year Part-Time Degree Bachelor’s Degree Programmes.
Requirements For TASUED Part-Time Admission
The admission requirements for the Bachelor’s Degree Programmes are as follows:
5 YEARS PROGRAMME
WAEC/NECO Senior School Certificate (SSC), General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O’Level) or their equivalents with credits in five (5) subjects obtained at not more than two sittings and National Technical Certificate/National Business Certificate (NTC/NBC) for Vocational courses only.
DIRECT ENTRY: 4 YEARS PROGRAMME (Vacation and Weekend)
Nigeria Certificate in Education (N.C.E.) with at least Merit in 2 core subjects, GCE A’Level with passes in two subjects, OND/HND (for some courses) in relevant areas with at least Lower Credit. Cambridge (A’ level) Certificate with passes in two subjects, Academic Diploma from recognized Universities (for some courses) in relevant areas is required in addition to (1) above for Direct Entry. Advanced National Technical/Business Certificate (ANTC, ANBC) is acceptable for Vocational courses only in addition to 1 above.
Special Courses Requirements
1. A credit in O’Level Mathematics is required for all Sciences, Vocational and Technical and Social Science-based courses.
2. Credit in Literature in English is required for English Language.
3. A credit in at least one science subject is required for Mathematics.
4. Candidates wishing to study Educational Management should have obtained credit in English Language, Mathematics and Economics at the Ordinary Level.
5. Credits in any two (2) of Geography, Economics, Government, Commerce, Christian Religious Knowledge, Islamic Religious Knowledge, History and Yoruba are acceptable for the study of Social Studies.
6. Candidates wishing to study Counseling Psychology with teaching subject options in science and social sciences must have credit in Mathematics.
Courses Available For Admission
The following courses are available in the underlisted Colleges:
College of Specialized and Professional Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Agricultural Production and Management Science
- Ed. Adult Education
- Ed. Counselling Psychology
- Ed. Early Childhood
- Ed. Educational Management
- Ed. Educational Technology
- L.S. Library & Information Science
College of Vocational and Technical Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
- Sc. (Ed.) Technical Education with options in: (i) Automobile Technology (ii)Metal (iii) Building (iv) Woodwork (v) Electrical/Electronics
- Sc. (Ed.) Secretarial Administration
- Sc. (Ed.) Home Economics & Hotel Management
College of Humanities
- A. (Ed.) History and Diplomatic Studies
- A. (Ed.) Christian Religious Studies
- A. (Ed.) Creative Arts
- A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies
- A. (Ed.) French
- A. (Ed.) English Studies
- A. (Ed.) Yoruba
College of Sciences and Information Technology
- Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science
- Sc. (Ed.) Biology
- Sc. (Ed.) Physics
- Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
- Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
- Sc. (Ed.) Human Kinetics
- Sc. (Ed.) Health Education
College of Social and Management Sciences
- Sc. (Ed.) Economics
- Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
- Sc. (Ed.) Geography & Environmental Management
- Sc. (Ed.) Social Studies
- Sc. (Ed.) Transport Planning and Management
How To Apply For TASUED Part-Time Admission Form
Part-Time forms with brochure can be obtained on-line through the following step by step procedure:
1. visit the TASUED official website via www.tasued.edu.ng
2. Click on the Part-Time application form.
3. carefully study the O’ Level requirements for the courses applied for before applying on the TASUED website.
4. Complete the Part-Time application form by providing the required information.
5. Submit your form by clicking submit button.
6. Print out an identification slip containing your colour passport photograph. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening test.
1. Screening date is on Friday 25th August 2017
2. The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the University Website a week after the screening.
3. Closing date for purchase of forms on-line Friday 18th August 2017
4. Note that false information provided by any candidate shall be detected by the special TASUED software application and such candidates shall be disqualified.
5. Admission forms are available at a cost of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only.
For more information visit or Contact us on
Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State, Nigeria
More from Primedon