United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2017: the United Nations Development Programme wishes to invite applications from suitably & qualified candidates to apply for United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2017, See Application Procedures.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), helps developing countries attract and use aid effectively. In all our activities, we encourage the protection of human rights, capacity development and the empowerment of women.
The United Nations Development Programme Recruitment 2017 is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Project Finance / Administrative Associate
Job ID: 10844
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Contract Duration: 12 months
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collection, analysis, and presentation of project admin information for preparation of project reports and effective application of RBM tools.
- Organization of background information for formulation of, draft project documents, work plans, budgets, proposals on implementation arrangements
- Provision of guidance to the implementing partners and the national counterpart in Nigeria on routine implementation of projects.
- Presentation of information for audit & supports the implementation of audit recommendations.
- Raise requisitions and making budget check for requisitions, POs and vouchers.
- Maintain the internal expenditures control system to ensure that vouchers processed are matched and completed;
- Ensure all transactions in the project are correctly recorded.
- Solid understanding of the work of UNDP.
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated capacity to perform effectively within a multi-cultural work environment.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Capacity to prioritize and deliver tasks against tight deadline.
- Ability to participate effectively in a team based, information-sharing environment, to collaborate and cooperate with others.
- Willingness to accept additional responsibilities as required by the demands of the work.
- Ability to communicate sensitively and effectively across different constituencies.
- Excellent command of English as demonstrated both orally and in terms of writing skills.
MIN Required Experience:
Required Skills and Experience
Secondary Education, with specialized certification in Accounting and Finance. University Degree in Accounting, Business or Administration desirable.
2 years of progressively responsible admin/ finance experience is desirable.
Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Ex-cel, and PowerPoint) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems and ERP financials, preferably PeopleSoft.
Knowledge of UNDP, EU, and ECOWAS procedures is an advantage.
How To Apply For UNDP Recruitment 2017
Interested and qualified candidates should:
More from Primedon